Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   PES 2017 Adaptive AI (/forums/showthread.php?t=886070)

ZoneBlitz 08-05-2016 10:00 AM

PES 2017 Adaptive AI

The quote below from this article (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pes.../1100-6442351/) has me salivating.

"...the elation of scoring a hard-earned goal with a net shattering volley from the outside of the box is more rewarding because you controlled every aspect of the build-up. You engineered the movement, the ball control, and delivered the ball into the net. Fluke doesn't come into play here and thanks to the small improvements to the animations and controls, this is shaping up to be more entertaining and cathartic than any other football game, including its predecessor."

I love it. I can't wait. What appeals to me is the strategy involved and how it actually will impact the game when I create an approach that my team will use. It seems like it will feel like I really built that goal. I can't wait!

RoyceDa59 08-05-2016 11:06 AM

Re: PES 2017 Adaptive AI

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz (Post 2048319953)
The quote below from this article (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pes.../1100-6442351/) has me salivating.

"...the elation of scoring a hard-earned goal with a net shattering volley from the outside of the box is more rewarding because you controlled every aspect of the build-up. You engineered the movement, the ball control, and delivered the ball into the net. Fluke doesn't come into play here and thanks to the small improvements to the animations and controls, this is shaping up to be more entertaining and cathartic than any other football game, including its predecessor."

I love it. I can't wait. What appeals to me is the strategy involved and how it actually will impact the game when I create an approach that my team will use. It seems like it will feel like I really built that goal. I can't wait!

Yeah I am very curious to see how the adaptive AI works. The only thing is how will it work in Tournaments and Master League, hopefully we have the answer to this soon.