Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   The Mac Life (/forums/showthread.php?t=886566)

Haz____ 08-13-2016 10:37 AM

The Mac Life

Let's be real.

Why TF does Conor have 95 Top Control at FW, and LW?

-At FW he has the highest Top Control in the entire weight class.

-At LW, Khabib is the only fighter with higher Top Control

I haven't looked at WW Conor, but WTF is going on here. What reality am I living in?:google::google::google::google:

TheShizNo1 08-13-2016 10:44 AM

Re: The Mac Life

What should his ratings be?

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Haz____ 08-13-2016 10:53 AM

In this game Conor has better ground stats than Frankie Edgar, Chad Mendes, Ricardo lamas, BJ Penn, Charles Oliviera, etc, etc...

I don't know what his stat should be, Conor really does have decent BJJ, but there is no way he should be rated higher than any of those guys.

95 Top Control is complete insanity.

chapmandachamp 08-13-2016 02:25 PM

Well considering the game was made when he was on top of the world. I'm sure sa/UFC wanted cover boy to b super strong. And I guess ratings r controlled by UFC? Lame stuff

cernac 08-13-2016 06:16 PM

I agree on the Conor thoughts. Some others:

- just because a fighter is a champion, it doesn't necessarily mean that are more talented than others. So many of them don't defend the belt that many times, which means their stats shouldn't necessarily be inflated.

- the way they play often seems inflated, as well.

- it would be neat if EA announced they plan on redoing the stats in March. Most fighters would have fought twice, maybe three times. Good chance to make the stats more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishingtime 08-13-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShizNo1 (Post 2048333535)
What should his ratings be?

Low 80s at best. Nate sliced through him like butter. He was held pretty well by Mendes. I thought they were going to be stat updates this game, but I haven't heard of even any stealth ones this game.

Dave_S 08-13-2016 07:26 PM

I was pretty surprised by his ground moves and subs, I've submitted BJ and Nate pretty quickly online.

Speaking of that dudes that are good at the game must HATE the current submission system. You can be garbage at the game, but if you have quick fingers the submissions are a completely different game.

Bigg Cee 08-13-2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingtime (Post 2048334381)
Low 80s at best. Nate sliced through him like butter. He was held pretty well by Mendes. I thought they were going to be stat updates this game, but I haven't heard of even any stealth ones this game.

Would be cool to have roster updates like madden or NBA 2K were you can see which stat goes up and down on each of the categories. Having arrows point up in the color green to show how they improved and red arrow down to show how they got worse. Simple but effective goes along way. :waytogo: