Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Recommendations for super difficult, super realistic sliders? (/forums/showthread.php?t=886730)

tseliottt 08-15-2016 11:03 AM

Recommendations for super difficult, super realistic sliders?

I was running with Flazkos All madden sliders, but both sides of the ball are just passing way too easy despite the 10/8 QB accuracy. The running game seems realistic enough since I have Carlos Hyde running at about a 3.5 ypc on the year.

I love how close the games could get ( I'm 9-1 right now, but most of the games are < 7 point difference), but I would hate how easy it is to pass. I want much lower completion % on both sides. If anything I'd like both teams to lean on the run more.

And I'd like the sliders to be as difficult as possible, since I takes away from the fun when you're completely unstoppable.

Any suggestions?

SyncereBlackout 08-15-2016 11:39 AM

Re: Recommendations for super difficult, super realistic sliders?

I would suggest adjusting what you're working with rather than using a new set.

If passing is too easy I would need more information on "how" it's too easy to suggest slider adjustments. The sliders that come to mind without this info are:
Pass reaction
WR catch

willert88 08-24-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout (Post 2048336946)

If passing is too easy I would need more information on "how" it's too easy to suggest slider adjustments. The sliders that come to mind without this info are:
Pass reaction
WR catch

Regarding reaction time what direction would you move it? Does lowering it make players react faster or slower?

Flazko 08-25-2016 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout (Post 2048336946)

Pass reaction
WR catch

That's the best advice anyone can give. It is best you do adjust to whatever fits your skills and liking.

smoove7 08-26-2016 05:20 PM

Super difficult? Easy.......All Madden, Human 0 all sliders, CPU 100 all sliders

Flazko 08-27-2016 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tseliottt (Post 2048336871)
I was running with Flazkos All madden sliders, but both sides of the ball are just passing way too easy despite the 10/8 QB accuracy. The running game seems realistic enough since I have Carlos Hyde running at about a 3.5 ypc on the year.

I love how close the games could get ( I'm 9-1 right now, but most of the games are < 7 point difference), but I would hate how easy it is to pass. I want much lower completion % on both sides. If anything I'd like both teams to lean on the run more.

And I'd like the sliders to be as difficult as possible, since I takes away from the fun when you're completely unstoppable.

Any suggestions?

Try the qb accuracy between 4-7