Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   EA UFC 3 Gamechangers (/forums/showthread.php?t=886797)

Dave_S 08-16-2016 01:52 AM

EA UFC 3 Gamechangers

If EA does this again it would be pretty slick if dudes that cared about franchise and were knowledgeable went and were not dudes just out for exploits for YouTube views and notoriety.

Just saying.

That would make the game better for the majority, and not the dudes with ulterior motives like gamechangers concerned with being be the best and what not.

When I say dudes I mean any person.

This does not apply to gamechangers here that I know of

aholbert32 08-16-2016 02:13 AM

Re: EA UFC 3 Gamechangers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_S (Post 2048338640)
If EA does this again it would be pretty slick if dudes that cared about franchise and were knowledgeable went and were not dudes just out for exploits for YouTube views and notoriety.

Just saying.

That would make the game better for the majority, and not the dudes with ulterior motives like gamechangers concerned with being be the best and what not.

When I say dudes I mean any person.

This does not apply to gamechangers here that I know of

I would love to see some new blood in the program and I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. Either some people will drop out or they will add on a few.

There are a few guys that I've read here who would be great on the team.

chapmandachamp 08-16-2016 02:38 AM

All I know is I hope they talk as much as they did on EA forums. I can almost count on my fingers posts from GC minus albert32 and zhunter. These should be people that speak for the community....

Bigg Cee 08-16-2016 02:54 AM

I think Zhunter should come back if they do this GC program for UFC 3. He seems to be the most down to earth guy out of all of them and seems to be spot on with everything he says. Also i just go by what i know about the game and if i agree with him and the stuff he says, which most of it i do since the beginning. That's my way of judging a GC, if i want to see if they know there stuff.

You don't need to be a online master at this game to be a game changer, you just need to know the game and how all the gameplay mechanics play out in different situations. All the skill and quick reflexes to be the best with a great online record is extra. Just know the game is all i ask out of a GC and if you don't, ask and let the community help.

That's being a great GC. Be open and don't shy away from being critized. It happens and theres nothing you can do.

Dave_S 08-16-2016 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chapmandachamp (Post 2048338658)
All I know is I hope they talk as much as they did on EA forums. I can almost count on my fingers posts from GC minus albert32 and zhunter. These should be people that speak for the community....

Quite possibly. Do they represent the large majority of players that after average at game. Obviously expert opinions are needed, but so it data from real player

trainbyday1 08-16-2016 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048338669)
I think Zhunter should come back if they do this GC program for UFC 3. He seems to be the most down to earth guy out of all of them and seems to be spot on with everything he says. Also i just go by what i know about the game and if i agree with him and the stuff he says, which most of it i do since the beginning. That's my way of judging a GC, if i want to see if they know there stuff.

You don't need to be a online master at this game to be a game changer, you just need to know the game and how all the gameplay mechanics play out in different situations. All the skill and quick reflexes to be the best with a great online record is extra. Just know the game is all i ask out of a GC and if you don't, ask and let the community help.

That's being a great GC. Be open and don't shy away from being critized. It happens and theres nothing you can do.

Zhunter and LFC Rob are both bosses at the game and with everything they post. Game changers should be very good at the game though. I don’t think it makes sense to have game changers that can be easily beaten by most of the top players online.

Dave_S 08-16-2016 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainbyday1 (Post 2048338727)
Zhunter and LFC Rob are both bosses at the game and with everything they post. Game changers should be very good at the game though. I don’t think it makes sense to have game changers that can be easily beaten by most of the top players online.

If say I'm competitive with 90% of quick match or more, my friends are are the same but more like 70-89.9%.

People like us new exploits well before they were talked about in patches. We play this game like addicts, and most of us love mma.

Not saying I should be a gamechanger. I am 100% not saying there shouldn't be expert players as gamechangers of there goal is a better game without ulterior motive.

I'm saying the masses aren't represented as gamechangers as far as I've seen.

To be fair, there might not be any gamechangers, this is theoretical among members. If you donate you get a star next to your post.:y9:

OneDrop 08-16-2016 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainbyday1 (Post 2048338727)

Considering half the top players are literally top players because they exploit dumb **** I don't agree with this, at all. A gamechanger should understand and know MMA and the games mechanics.