Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Question on Relocation (/forums/showthread.php?t=887262)

mrCPUgeek 08-20-2016 05:49 PM

Question on Relocation

Is it possible to relocate a team prior to your first season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cusefan74 08-20-2016 06:05 PM

Re: Question on Relocation

If it's like past Maddens then no. You can set it up, but the move wouldn't happen until season 2.

tessl 08-20-2016 07:09 PM

Another question - I'd like to relocate a team whose stadium is not rated 20 or below. I know I can do it if I set up the league to let all teams relocate but I don't want all teams to relocate, only my team.

Can I set up the league to allow all teams to relocate, relocate my team and then change the setting to user only or am I locked into the initial setting?

Aggies67 08-20-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessl (Post 2048350692)
Another question - I'd like to relocate a team whose stadium is not rated 20 or below. I know I can do it if I set up the league to let all teams relocate but I don't want all teams to relocate, only my team.

Can I set up the league to allow all teams to relocate, relocate my team and then change the setting to user only or am I locked into the initial setting?

That's what I did. Change the setting after the first step (starting relocation). Do not wait until after the last step (stadium or uniforms), because another team could start their process in the meantime.

coatwaffles 08-20-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessl (Post 2048350692)

"ALL USERS ONLY" will allow you to move your team and will prevent the CPU from ever doing it. You don't have to switch anything back and forth that way.

coatwaffles 08-20-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggies67 (Post 2048350887)
That's what I did. Change the setting after the first step (starting relocation). Do not wait until after the last step (stadium or uniforms), because another team could start their process in the meantime.

"ALL USERS ONLY" will prevent the CPU from moving and will allow any user playing to move their team, and you don't have to switch back and forth in the settings.

Aggies67 08-20-2016 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coatwaffles (Post 2048351064)
"ALL USERS ONLY" will allow you to move your team and will prevent the CPU from ever doing it. You don't have to switch anything back and forth that way.

Yes, that's right. For some reason, I remembered the way I did it the first time relocation was a feature. The "all users only" option didn't exist then.

tessl 08-21-2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coatwaffles (Post 2048351064)

Can I move even if my stadium isn't below 20%?