Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   What are the best plays to beat a blitz? (/forums/showthread.php?t=887788)

P234thetruth 08-25-2016 12:59 AM

What are the best plays to beat a blitz?

I got killed earlier online by the blitz, this guy spammed it more than half the plays he called were blitzes. I tried doing WR screens got stuffed for losses or 1 yard gains, quick slants didn't really help either I usually was sacked before I could even plant my feet. I'll admit I'm not great at this game more of a 2k guy so any tips y'all can give me I'td be appreciated.

What are some specific plays I can call that'll beat the blitzes? I know it's football and there's no guarantee to beat them ALL the time but I literally couldn't do anything. I scored like 3 points the entire game there were times I got close to scoring only to get picked from the pressure.

Slaticus 08-25-2016 01:09 AM

Re: What are the best plays to beat a blitz?

Quote:

Originally Posted by P234thetruth (Post 2048363760)
I got killed earlier online by the blitz, this guy spammed it more than half the plays he called were blitzes. I tried doing WR screens got stuffed for losses or 1 yard gains, quick slants didn't really help either I usually was sacked before I could even plant my feet. I'll admit I'm not great at this game more of a 2k guy so any tips y'all can give me I'td be appreciated.

What are some specific plays I can call that'll beat the blitzes? I know it's football and there's no guarantee to beat them ALL the time but I literally couldn't do anything. I scored like 3 points the entire game there were times I got close to scoring only to get picked from the pressure.

Sounds like you were getting nanoed, something that should be almost impossible on this Madden. RB screens help if he is zone blitzing, bubble screens should help. The hitch is still possible to good WRs that over match their corners.

P234thetruth 08-25-2016 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaticus (Post 2048363802)
Sounds like you were getting nanoed, something that should be almost impossible on this Madden. RB screens help if he is zone blitzing, bubble screens should help. The hitch is still possible to good WRs that over match their corners.

Ok I'll try that thanks

Any other money plays you guys use?

Dwaresacksqb 08-25-2016 01:56 PM

You can also try making line adjustments to help pick up the blitz. If you are unfamiliar with this, go into the skills trainer and and complete that one. It'll help out a lot. At least it has for me.