Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Formatted List of Attributes and Cards as seen in "Prelude" trailer (/forums/showthread.php?t=887981)

PatsCards87 08-26-2016 02:42 PM

Formatted List of Attributes and Cards as seen in "Prelude" trailer

Edit: I put Cards in the title... I meant badges... Sry.

I have put together a formatted table of all the archetypes, and all of the attribute caps and upgradeable badges for each archetype. Please note, the trailer for whatever reason skipped over Post Scorer. It is an archetype, but I left it off because no data was given.

Be aware that the trailer only featured a player at the SF position, so this list should not be taken as a final product, especially when it comes to each position.

In the first table, you will see a numerical value in each cell. That number will range in value from 1 to 25, 25 being the maximum attribute cap. These work just like the attribute bars we had in 2016. This time, you can't max out just any attribute bar area though like you did in 2016.

I'm mixed on this, and I will have a real opinion when I see what the numerical rating (25-99) is for the bars.

Anyway, without further ado...

Spoiler

Leasim96 08-26-2016 03:14 PM

Re: Formatted List of Attributes and Cards as seen in "Prelude" trailer

Awesome man! Thanks for the effort - point forward seems to have the most attributes.... If you count how many 15+ attributes each playstyle has - pointforward is the closest to best attribute wise. Eh. Probably won't matter though as i believe there is a limit to how much you upgrade like last year. If anything they have flexibility build wise. But eitherway they all equal 150 upgrades.

Leasim96 08-26-2016 04:01 PM

A quick overview of what playstyle is best at what

Best shooting wise (both mid and 3pt) = Sharpshooter / Shot creator / Point forward

Best off dribble = Shot creator / Slasher / Point forward

Best Post = Post (not shown but obvious) / 3 playstyles have 14

Best inside = Slasher / Glass cleaner / Creator / Point forward / Probably post

Best Agility = Every style above 18 except sharpshooter

Best defending = Lockdown / Cleaner / everyone else at 15

Best rebounding = Cleaner / Lockdown / Probably post

Best playmaking = Point forward / Slasher / Creator

Best strenghth = Cleaner / Lockdown / Probably post

Obviously this is just SF - but maybe there's a trend - it could depend on height and such too.

de5m0n 08-26-2016 04:49 PM

you da best.

MackZillaTV 08-26-2016 04:57 PM

All the years of being a Point Forward is paying off!

MontanaMan 08-26-2016 06:50 PM

I just need to know whats the equivalent of "balanced" from last year.

I want to be able to shoot 3s consistently and dunk on people. Also be a two way threat.

k1lo5 08-26-2016 07:07 PM

looking @ the upgradeable badges, wondering if they you get the auto when you create your player and all others have to be earned?

Would also be awesome when you choose your body type that guys who choose 'skinny/lean' quick body builds aren't able to attain 'bruiser' badges!

hanzsomehanz 08-26-2016 07:10 PM

How does the badge system work in 17? What's the idea behind starting with certain badges?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk