Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   CPU not throwing downfield (/forums/showthread.php?t=888527)

angels28 08-31-2016 09:00 AM

CPU not throwing downfield

I have tried many of the different sliders posted. Gave each 4-5 games. Is there a certain slider or trait I need to adjust? I know qbs don't scramble as they should. Would adjusting penalties help the qbs throw downfield? Any feedback would help. Thank you

extremeskins04 08-31-2016 09:18 AM

Re: CPU not throwing downfield

I've tried a number of different sliders here and I have found that the most realistic gameplay and stats including SACKS totals is:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-sliders.html

I have been destroyed by QB's throwing down the field with these. One play Tyrod Taylor was avoiding a defender and ran to outside and the defender caught up to him and he avoided THAT sack, and then threw a bomb down the field where it was a jump ball in the end zone, and Sammy Watkins caught it amongst 5 players in the area.

Think of the hail mary play by Aaron Rodgers last year and it was exactly that.

It blew me away.

cable guy 08-31-2016 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extremeskins04 (Post 2048382906)
I've tried a number of different sliders here and I have found that the most realistic gameplay and stats including SACKS totals is:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-sliders.html

I have been destroyed by QB's throwing down the field with these. One play Tyrod Taylor was avoiding a defender and ran to outside and the defender caught up to him and he avoided THAT sack, and then threw a bomb down the field where it was a jump ball in the end zone, and Sammy Watkins caught it amongst 5 players in the area.

Think of the hail mary play by Aaron Rodgers last year and it was exactly that.

It blew me away.

Am I seeing something wrong lol. But aren't they all at default? Just penalty sliders adjusted? And subs?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cable guy 08-31-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels28 (Post 2048382875)
I have tried many of the different sliders posted. Gave each 4-5 games. Is there a certain slider or trait I need to adjust? I know qbs don't scramble as they should. Would adjusting penalties help the qbs throw downfield? Any feedback would help. Thank you

Are you doing all pro slow speed? Play Now games? Because I'm having the same problem

JoshC1977 08-31-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cable guy (Post 2048384004)
Am I seeing something wrong lol. But aren't they all at default? Just penalty sliders adjusted? And subs?

Yup...that is all you need. Try them exactly as I have posted in my thread....I think you will enjoy them.

extremeskins04 08-31-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cable guy (Post 2048384004)

They work great. And I'm a stickler for gameplay and accurate stats.

cable guy 08-31-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshC1977 (Post 2048384020)
Yup...that is all you need. Try them exactly as I have posted in my thread....I think you will enjoy them.

I'll be all over them tonight. I'll post stats

Grandview2015 08-31-2016 03:30 PM

I just got beat by Hopkins deep trying to take away short throws.

AI can adjust