Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   CFM- Custom PB sets/plays disappearing? (/forums/showthread.php?t=888541)

mavfan21 08-31-2016 11:44 AM

CFM- Custom PB sets/plays disappearing?

I noticed that some plays and sets were not appearing when I call plays in CFM. I haven't had time to play another game (will tonight). I went back and looked at my Custom PB and all of the sets and plays are still there, I made sure I don't have too many in case that was an issue.

Anyone else have this happen? I have only played 2 games so far and either didn't notice it or it didn't happen in the first game. Like I said, I will test it again later today and see, but wanted to see if anyone else had it happen.

splong45 08-31-2016 11:58 AM

Re: CFM- Custom PB sets/plays disappearing?

I had this happen in M16, so far I have not noticed for sure if all formations/plays are available but there is one formation that previews blank in my playcall screen yet I am able to select it and pick plays. I have a sneaking feeling that it is not working as it should. Playbook is not maxed on plays/sets/formations.

Sturzinator 08-31-2016 12:30 PM

This is definitely an issue that needs looking into. Thought I was crazy for a while there....

Plays will show up when calling them by concept that will not be there when calling them by formation and so on. Using different methods to call the plays (personnel, formation, concept, etc) procures different play selection availability.

I know this is a problem with custom books but haven't played with the standard books to see if it happens there too.

mavfan21 08-31-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sturzinator (Post 2048383455)
This is definitely an issue that needs looking into. Thought I was crazy for a while there....

Plays will show up when calling them by concept that will not be there when calling them by formation and so on. Using different methods to call the plays (personnel, formation, concept, etc) procures different play selection availability.

I know this is a problem with custom books but haven't played with the standard books to see if it happens there too.

I was calling them by formation and that's when they weren't appearing.

If you call by concept are they all showing up?

Senator Palmer 08-31-2016 12:53 PM

By any chance, has anyone noticed them popping up in Hail Mary? That was the issue last year with the shotgun sets. Hadn't noticed it this year, though, when I put together my custom PB.

Sturzinator 08-31-2016 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavfan21 (Post 2048383476)
I was calling them by formation and that's when they weren't appearing.

If you call by concept are they all showing up?

I haven't gone through and compared if they are all in one vs the other. I just recently realized that I have some plays available when calling by concept that aren't there when calling by formation.

I prefer to call by formation, but have started to bounce into concept occasionally because I can't get all my damn plays to show up!

U lost 2Jay 08-31-2016 01:07 PM

Oh man this is the worst and definitely needs a patch. Among several other things too...

mavfan21 08-31-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator Palmer (Post 2048383532)
By any chance, has anyone noticed them popping up in Hail Mary? That was the issue last year with the shotgun sets. Hadn't noticed it this year, though, when I put together my custom PB.

I will have to check that when I get home, that was what happened before.