Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   The Stadium Music (/forums/showthread.php?t=88889)

bigeastbumrush 07-21-2004 08:05 PM

The Stadium Music

How do you get rid of that music that keeps blaring. I don't know if it's stadium music or menu music, but it keeps playing?

Make it stop!!

texdirtbag 07-21-2004 09:20 PM

Re: The Stadium Music

you can choose the stadium music, and you can use your own trax Just download them to the XBOX harddrive

bigeastbumrush 07-21-2004 09:24 PM

Yeah, I finally got it to work. I just wanted to turn off their music. Although Mr. Lif is my man.

CTre 07-21-2004 09:28 PM

Megan Cook look a mess in your avatar.. anyways do u guys have any suggestiosn for stadium music.. I mean I put my songs on there switched them up for the different situations.. but they get annoying as hell.. to hear over and over. plu sometimes it plays over the female reporter.. after a kickoff return..

bigeastbumrush 07-21-2004 09:42 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
CTre said:
Megan Cook look a mess in your avatar.. anyways do u guys have any suggestiosn for stadium music.. I mean I put my songs on there switched them up for the different situations.. but they get annoying as hell.. to hear over and over. plu sometimes it plays over the female reporter.. after a kickoff return..

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

@ "a mess". Meagan Good is fine just as she is.

I haven't had a problem with songs repeating themselves. I just put a ton (over 20) of songs on there and they vary.

CTre 07-21-2004 09:51 PM

lol I always say Cook.,. damn i need to get her name right.. she looked real pretty when she was guest starring on shows on The disney Channel.. and dont think I'm a lil 13 year old I'm 19.. lol Now her face just looks fake.. she just got some niceeee titties tho.. lol anyways

anyways I dont like Stadium music as much as i thought i would... it should be volume levels where u could turn certain ones down. they always come on all loud.

Slip 07-21-2004 10:49 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
CTre said:
lol I always say Cook.,. damn i need to get her name right.. she looked real pretty when she was guest starring on shows on The disney Channel.. and dont think I'm a lil 13 year old I'm 19.. lol Now her face just looks fake.. she just got some niceeee titties tho.. lol anyways

anyways I dont like Stadium music as much as i thought i would... it should be volume levels where u could turn certain ones down. they always come on all loud.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Lol, I thought the same thing about them being loud, but you can turn the PA music down in the presentation.