Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Is anyone seeing RB's, WR's, TE's fumble, please post the sliders you are using. (/forums/showthread.php?t=889920)

fistofrage 09-12-2016 10:46 AM

Is anyone seeing RB's, WR's, TE's fumble, please post the sliders you are using.

Trying to get a decent amount of fumbles, like 3 per game, but I don't want the QB to be the only one who fumbles.

I've got everything else about where it needs to be, just need a little help to get the fumbles to happen without destroying running game or having the QB fumble too much.

Please let me know your tackle and fumble slider ratings if you are seeing them. Thanks.

Sturzinator 09-12-2016 10:53 AM

Re: Is anyone seeing RB's, WR's, TE's fumble, please post the sliders you are using.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage (Post 2048420078)
Trying to get a decent amount of fumbles, like 3 per game, but I don't want the QB to be the only one who fumbles.

I've got everything else about where it needs to be, just need a little help to get the fumbles to happen without destroying running game or having the QB fumble too much.

Please let me know your tackle and fumble slider ratings if you are seeing them. Thanks.

This has been an issue for a long time now. Typically in order to get any other position to fumble at all, you need to drop the slider so much that the QB fumbles every time he touches it.

I wish they could tune this aspect to play like real football. EA doesn't yet seem to realize that QBs aren't the only ones that fumble.

fistofrage 09-12-2016 11:14 AM

Re: Is anyone seeing RB's, WR's, TE's fumble, please post the sliders you are using.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sturzinator (Post 2048420108)
This has been an issue for a long time now. Typically in order to get any other position to fumble at all, you need to drop the slider so much that the QB fumbles every time he touches it.

I wish they could tune this aspect to play like real football. EA doesn't yet seem to realize that QBs aren't the only ones that fumble.

I agree it is always a problem. I think you need tackle higher than 50 for the players to force a fumble and fumble less than 50 to actually fumble.

The problem is, the fumble slider is the over running back ability slider so if you lower that the AI becomes brain dead.

It's stupid, the fumble slider should only control the fumble frequency and that's it.

Anyway on All-Madden I haven't seen anyone but the QB fumble.

I'm trying 52 tackle 47 fumble but it hasn't produced any fumbles.

Sturzinator 09-12-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage (Post 2048420162)
I agree it is always a problem. I think you need tackle higher than 50 for the players to force a fumble and fumble less than 50 to actually fumble.

The problem is, the fumble slider is the over running back ability slider so if you lower that the AI becomes brain dead.

It's stupid, the fumble slider should only control the fumble frequency and that's it.

Anyway on All-Madden I haven't seen anyone but the QB fumble.

I'm trying 52 tackle 47 fumble but it hasn't produced any fumbles.

Yup, that's exactly it. Lower it too much and you sacrifice RB play.

I just want a realistic, immersive football game. The perpetual compromises and work arounds every year with this game are exhausting.

rich8682 09-12-2016 12:00 PM

Seeing QB/WR/TE fumble once or twice a game http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=887969
That's the set I created.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

tmart14 09-12-2016 12:24 PM

I believe that the constant qb fumble is an old "fix" to scramble cheesers. I only fumble as a qb while scrambling on a pass play, but never on a read option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fistofrage 09-14-2016 01:14 PM

I tested having tackle high and fumbles high. Then you have to crank up run blocking and things start getting out of whack and didn't see any fumbles.

Why does EA have the overall all running back ability listed under a just Fumble. It's lazy and sloppy of them. Give us a separate fumble slider and a separate running back ability slider.

Fumbles are a big part of the NFL and we don't get to see any.

Anyway if anyone found the secret formula, please post.

charter04 09-14-2016 01:19 PM

I have some non QB's fumble. Not as often as it was when the game first came. Also it's only when the hit stick is used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk