Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Bans Incoming (/forums/showthread.php?t=890077)

Millennium 09-13-2016 01:59 PM

Bans Incoming

So, looks like it has come to this.

I'll be personally banning accounts over the next 24 hours due to a rolling number of infractions. If you are reading this and have been banned don't bother appealing as I'm the one personally doing the banning.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in a great number of you. We had a very good relationship going. I leave this forum for 1 month to make sure we are good to go in other areas and certain members have decided that I wouldn't come back to check.

I'm not angry at this coming up. I'm extremely disappointed as so many of you have this great critical voice and just immediately turn back to hate, anger and attacks to try and get your point across.

I don't have anything else to say on the matter. I'll leave this open to respond to as I always do, but I'm not sure anything said will alleviate this situation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bigg Cee 09-13-2016 02:12 PM

Re: Bans Incoming

Really???

I thought the UFC forum has been on good behavior. I don't see too much crazy stuff or fighting anymore. It's honestly been a lil dead over the last few weeks.

Millennium 09-13-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048423861)
Really???

I thought the UFC forum has been on good behavior. I don't see too much crazy stuff or fighting anymore. It's honestly been a lil dead over the last few weeks.

You would be wrong, and these bans are somewhat overdue.

The forums will go through dead spells as the game ages. The standards and expectations for behavior will not.

Bigg Cee 09-13-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millennium (Post 2048423868)
You would be wrong, and these bans are somewhat overdue.

The forums will go through dead spells as the game ages. The standards and expectations for behavior will not.

oh ok. I've been hanging out a lot in the Madden, MMA and non gaming forum for the past few weeks so I probably missed it.

Millennium 09-13-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048423885)
oh ok. I've been hanging out a lot in the Madden, MMA and non gaming forum for the past few weeks so I probably missed it.

I know you have. I've seen you and been impressed at how well you've acclimated yourself. Glad to have you here.

Dave_S 09-13-2016 06:18 PM

Understandable. Lately been thinking if we (people from ea forums, myself included) ruined the atmosphere of this place.

Noticed the forum has gotten a little wild lately and more similar to how forums at the other forums were.

Sorry.

kehlis 09-13-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048423885)

I too Mr. Cee would like to add that I've been very impressed with you. And that's not to say there aren't others as well that have helped us to attempt to turn things around.

King_Clarke1 09-14-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millennium (Post 2048423820)
So, looks like it has come to this.

I'll be personally banning accounts over the next 24 hours due to a rolling number of infractions. If you are reading this and have been banned don't bother appealing as I'm the one personally doing the banning.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in a great number of you. We had a very good relationship going. I leave this forum for 1 month to make sure we are good to go in other areas and certain members have decided that I wouldn't come back to check.

I'm not angry at this coming up. I'm extremely disappointed as so many of you have this great critical voice and just immediately turn back to hate, anger and attacks to try and get your point across.

I don't have anything else to say on the matter. I'll leave this open to respond to as I always do, but I'm not sure anything said will alleviate this situation.

I understand where you are coming from; however, when there is blame to dole out usually we need to hold onto some ourselves.

What do I mean?

You said "I leave the forums for 1 month"... knowing the history of the EA forums and some of the people that have come over from those forums... I understand how things can head south with little/no oversight over the last month.

I was once on a conference call and the director of sales was saying very similar things to what you have expressed in your post... While we all admitted that we owned some of these results.... our focus became "Hey, he is blaming us but he did not own any of the responsibility himself".

I could be WAY off but that could be the case here. I hope I have not contributed to your dissapointch (Renato Laranja reference for some levity).