Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   How's your Franchise Mode Going? (/forums/showthread.php?t=890083)

YakCityGaming 09-13-2016 02:30 PM

How's your Franchise Mode Going?

It's that time of year again! We take the helm's of our favourite teams and decide their destiny! Who are you taking over this year? What are your plans? Let me know in this thread! Discuss anything franchise mode gameplay related

For me, I am the new GM of the Edmonton Oilers! I my first episode on YouTube I take you guys on a roster overview!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8fUHnWf4Wq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

il_tedesco 09-13-2016 05:05 PM

Re: How's your Franchise Mode Going?

I relocated Carolina to Halifax in my ea Access trial. I named them the Halifax Admirals and simmed the first season. Made a non realistic trade to get strome from Arizona and drafted comtois at 3rd Overall in the 17 draft. Traded for korpisalo and have now a real nice Young team with great Future players in Fleury Bean gauthier hanafin strome comtois and korpisalo. I traded staal and Skinner away to get the trades done. In the second season i will Play 40-50 games by myself. Right now im loving franchise Mode.but i am from Germany so i Can continue Not before thursday. Cant wait to get Back to my Halifax Arena.

YakCityGaming 09-14-2016 04:59 PM

That sounds fantastic man! Have fun in Halifax! :D

YakCityGaming 09-14-2016 05:20 PM

With intros over, the Oilers need to start putting results on the board! Can Edmonton win some games in October? Thanks for your support on episode 1!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rpnZk4vvQq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hunkerdown 09-14-2016 09:08 PM

I am bringing back a franchise to Atlanta, replacing panthers with the Atlanta Knights. ( I remember the old IHL Atlanta Knights I would go watch with my brother) So went with a similiar color scheme. I really do not know many NHL players, so set up a fantasy draft according to how the teams actually placed during the 2015-2016 season in points. So I was 8th pick, and did a auto draft. Will post pics of my unis when I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

BBallcoach 09-14-2016 10:44 PM

Can make a whl team an NHL team and just take over their rosters? I'd love to relocate phoenix to Portland and still have the winter hawks as my team and uniforms.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

franch1se 09-15-2016 01:50 AM

I'm 20-6-0 with The Kings. Still trailing Calgary who is 21-6-3. They were 21-2-3 so they've been on a skid of late.

I'm doing owner mode and My profits keep going down. I'm now at $81.507 mil. Started at $92 or so

Money99 09-15-2016 08:48 AM

Moving Sens to Baltimore (got spurned by Milwaukee) but still playing in Ottawa for now.
I'm 5-3-1 after 9 and just traded for Jagr. He'll be playing with Turris (who just came back from injury after getting nailed by an Eriksson shot on the PP).

Jagr's morale was low at first due to being new in the dressing room.