Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Mobile (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=516)
-   -   Daily VC Goals (/forums/showthread.php?t=890222)

de5m0n 09-14-2016 01:37 PM

Daily VC Goals

Ever since the app came out I've been trying to accomplish the "3 times match the daily picks" to earn 1,000 VC and today I finally got the 3rd match YAY happy. Then I click to claim my reward it says you claimed it but my Vc on top didn't change at all.

Pretty disappointing to say the least.

Tank4ever 09-14-2016 02:01 PM

Re: Daily VC Goals

Probably just a bug. Did you try exiting & reopening?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

de5m0n 09-14-2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tank4ever (Post 2048427458)
Probably just a bug. Did you try exiting & reopening?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I tried everything possible bro. I did the 10 games for 500VC and that worked good.

rambaldi 09-15-2016 06:37 AM

What´s the best team for "Draft 20 players from your favourite team"?
Last year Lakers were great because they had many "not great" players. Is it still them or does Brooklyn have higher chances?

da_bull7 09-15-2016 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambaldi (Post 2048429959)
What´s the best team for "Draft 20 players from your favourite team"?
Last year Lakers were great because they had many "not great" players. Is it still them or does Brooklyn have higher chances?

Cleveland, with 7 common/uncommon players, are the best chance. That said, with this goal active the players seldom show up. As soon as you are done with your goal, it rains Cavs players
<mytubeelement data="{&quot;bundle&quot;:{&quot;label_delimitor&q uot;:&quot;:&quot;,&quot;percentage&quot;:&quot;%& quot;,&quot;smart_buffer&quot;:&quot;Smart Buffer&quot;,&quot;start_playing_when_buffered&quo t;:&quot;Start playing when buffered&quot;,&quot;sound&quot;:&quot;Sound&quot; ,&quot;desktop_notification&quot;:&quot;Desktop Notification&quot;,&quot;continuation_on_next_line &quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;loop&quot;:&quot;Loop&quot;,&quot;onl y_notify&quot;:&quot;Only Notify&quot;,&quot;estimated_time&quot;:&quot;Esti mated Time&quot;,&quot;global_preferences&quot;:&quot;Gl obal Preferences&quot;,&quot;no_notification_supported_ on_your_browser&quot;:&quot;No notification style supported on your browser version&quot;,&quot;video_buffered&quot;:&quot;Vid eo Buffered&quot;,&quot;buffered&quot;:&quot;Buffered &quot;,&quot;hyphen&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;buffered_message&quot;:&quot;The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.&quot;,&quot;not_supported&quot;:&quot;Not Supported&quot;,&quot;on&quot;:&quot;On&quot;,&quo t;off&quot;:&quot;Off&quot;,&quot;click_to_enable_ for_this_site&quot;:&quot;Click to enable for this site&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification_denied&quot; :&quot;You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site&quot;,&quot;notification_status_delimitor&quo t;:&quot;;&quot;,&quot;error&quot;:&quot;Error&quo t;,&quot;adblock_interferance_message&quot;:&quot; Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.&quot;,&quot;calculating&quot;:&quot;Cal culating&quot;,&quot;waiting&quot;:&quot;Waiting&q uot;,&quot;will_start_buffering_when_initialized&q uot;:&quot;Will start buffering when initialized&quot;,&quot;will_start_playing_when_in itialized&quot;:&quot;Will start playing when initialized&quot;,&quot;completed&quot;:&quot;Comp leted&quot;,&quot;buffering_stalled&quot;:&quot;Bu ffering is stalled. Will stop.&quot;,&quot;stopped&quot;:&quot;Stopped&quot ;,&quot;hr&quot;:&quot;Hr&quot;,&quot;min&quot;:&q uot;Min&quot;,&quot;sec&quot;:&quot;Sec&quot;,&quo t;any_moment&quot;:&quot;Any Moment&quot;,&quot;popup_donate_to&quot;:&quot;Don ate to&quot;,&quot;extension_id&quot;:null},&quot;pref s&quot;:{&quot;desktopNotification&quot;:true,&quo t;soundNotification&quot;:true,&quot;logLevel&quot ;:0,&quot;enable&quot;:true,&quot;loop&quot;:false ,&quot;hidePopup&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlay&quot;: false,&quot;autoBuffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayO nBuffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayOnBufferPercenta ge&quot;:42,&quot;autoPlayOnSmartBuffer&quot;:true ,&quot;quality&quot;:&quot;default&quot;,&quot;fsh d&quot;:false,&quot;onlyNotification&quot;:false,& quot;enableFullScreen&quot;:true,&quot;saveBandwid th&quot;:false,&quot;hideAnnotations&quot;:false,& quot;turnOffPagedBuffering&quot;:false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{&quot;loadBundle&quot;:true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

ignazz 09-16-2016 01:29 AM

Hawks are helpfull too

datvigi 09-17-2016 02:27 AM

I presume that Cat Daddy removed the easy Daily RP goal for winning a 100 games in a row? Do they really feel the need to **** over anyone who tries to play this game without spending hundreds of dollars. I have no problem spending money to support their game. But jesus christ is this year's game structured to be greedy. Probably moving on to Elder Scrolls Legends if something doesn't change

xav777 09-19-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by de5m0n (Post 2048427365)
Ever since the app came out I've been trying to accomplish the "3 times match the daily picks" to earn 1,000 VC and today I finally got the 3rd match YAY happy. Then I click to claim my reward it says you claimed it but my Vc on top didn't change at all.

Pretty disappointing to say the least.

Experiencing the same problem as you. I am geting VC from quick games but none from the other two. Is your issue sorted?

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk