Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   I want to thank 2k for actually making the pull up J a weapon finally (/forums/showthread.php?t=890765)

DreSki 09-17-2016 02:01 AM

I want to thank 2k for actually making the pull up J a weapon finally

Title. I just want to thank 2k for finally making the pull up J useable and a legit weapon this year whether it be off the dribble pull ups or a regular pull up it feels so nice to be able to use that in my arsenal of moves this year. Imo the last couple of 2ks have had too much emphasis on you know people wanting to force the ball inside for a dunk or a layup or just sit outside for 3 pointers. I know its a small minuscule thing but it makes the game feel soo much better.

Smirkin Dirk 09-17-2016 02:43 AM

Re: I want to thank 2k for actually making the pull up J a weapon finally

Yep that long sliding animation is gone. I was playing with Chris Paul before and stopping and popping felt really good.

VinsanityLives 09-17-2016 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreSki (Post 2048438486)
Title. I just want to thank 2k for finally making the pull up J useable and a legit weapon this year whether it be off the dribble pull ups or a regular pull up it feels so nice to be able to use that in my arsenal of moves this year. Imo the last couple of 2ks have had too much emphasis on you know people wanting to force the ball inside for a dunk or a layup or just sit outside for 3 pointers. I know its a small minuscule thing but it makes the game feel soo much better.

It makes a huge difference. Inside dunk or threes all game get really really boring to play.

It's not perfect, but I am glad as well it exists and can be effective now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hanzsomehanz 09-17-2016 04:40 AM

Good points OP - I also appreciate the extra contact added to the game that is relevant to simulating the contact in the sport

JazzMan 09-17-2016 04:47 AM

My shot creator 6'7" SG plays exactly how he should. Lots of pull up Js, spin jumpers, and post fades. It's a thing of beauty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk