Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   It is worth looking into what 83evans has said .... (/forums/showthread.php?t=890952)

Uncle Elton John 09-17-2016 10:16 PM

It is worth looking into what 83evans has said ....

Hello,

These adjustments made to ratings are great. I ran some plays and I think these ratings need to be input into Rovert's rosters. Are these edits from Dan at FBG rosters from 2015 ? I am wondering if he no longer makes rosters cause EA has not picked up his ratings scale for M 17.

Please let me know where I can get in contact with Dan, or let me know where you got these ratings - as I want to input them into Rovert's most recent roster. Please, get back to me. These edits appear to me to be a game changer.

Also, can we improve Pursuit angles by increasing every players pursuit to a scale of: 90 - 95 - and 99 ?

Thanks

bigd51 09-18-2016 09:05 PM

Re: It is worth looking into what 83evans has said ....

If you have suggestions on certain slider/roster/playbook sets, you should ask questions/leave your suggestions in their respective threads.

At the very least, when you are referencing certain threads or comments within a thread, post a link to them to give others a better idea of what you're asking.