Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Online (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=500)
-   -   Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) (/forums/showthread.php?t=891033)

Millennium 09-18-2016 08:44 AM

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

Use this thread if you are looking for a ProAm team/player on PS4.

Advertise your league here and you will be banned.

EarvGotti 09-18-2016 05:35 PM

Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

We are looking for Centers, Shooting Guards and Point guards. Preferably at least an 80 overall with good defensive IQ.

If you are interested, post your PSN here and i'll add you. We are looking to run games just about everyday but with a full roster you won't have to play everyday if you can't

infemous 09-18-2016 05:52 PM

My NBA 2k17 should be arriving in 2 days, but am going to create a skinny, 6'8 slashing SG.
I like to play fast on the perimeter, and chase back for blocks, playing full court. As I will have acrobat as a SG I can always kick passes out after crashing the paint, so the more effective shooters can hit 3s.
My real love is playing defense and smothering players, but I want to be effective on the attack and feel user skill can compensate for average ratings on D.

Hit me up on PSN:
Spoiler

I am either looking to join a team that needs a player that fits this bill, OR.

Create a European or 'Outcast' ProAm team.

This would literally be for people new to the mode or from Europe, who may struggle to embed themselves in established teams. Mics not necessary, but preferred.

The entire team creation process will be done democratically, with every founding member of the team, so first 10 members, or all members included by the 30th of September, having a vote in what are uniforms are, team name is and how our stadium is looked.

Every user should submit their suggestions for a certain detail, which if any experienced ProAm players would be kind enough to explain or provide a link that shows what needs to be decided upon I would be mad grateful.

We will use a ranked voting system, so first place is worth 3 points, 2nd 2 points and third 1 point, and which ever suggestion has the most points will be the decision of the group, and voting for your own is obviously not allowed.

The long term goal would be to get good enough to enter the Road to the Finals tournament, which with a bit of work, and through the new PS4 gaming event system, should be easy to co-ordinate and a fun goal to play towards.

Hit me an inbox message or quote this post if you're interested in joining.

Dray91 09-18-2016 05:54 PM

Hello, currently a Playmaking PG looking for a team. Add me D-Ray91

infemous 09-18-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarvGotti (Post 2048444210)
We are looking for Centers, Shooting Guards and Point guards. Preferably at least an 80 overall with good defensive IQ.

If you are interested, post your PSN here and i'll add you. We are looking to run games just about everyday but with a full roster you won't have to play everyday if you can't

Spoiler

Haven't got the game yet but will be here within 2 days.

Fast slashing 6'8 SG with long wing span so I can be dominant on the boards and in getting blocks. Will work up to 80 overall within a week most likely. Got to 93 Overall with limited time on NBA 2k16.

jmav93 09-18-2016 07:09 PM

90 overall 7'3 glass cleaner lf a squad to run some games during the day

dat boi Q 09-18-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarvGotti (Post 2048444210)

Add me
Psn. Dat_boy_q

MasonOS95 09-18-2016 11:55 PM

playmaker pg ala jason kidd psn xmasonde95x