Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K17 Realistic Scorers Table Logos (/forums/showthread.php?t=891585)

2kSupremeonYoutube 09-21-2016 10:03 AM

NBA 2K17 Realistic Scorers Table Logos

Hey I was thinking about starting a thread for scorers table logos. There is already a thread for courts and jerseys, but one specifically for scorers table logos would be good.

I think this will be good for when your creating courts, because searching for good logos can take forever since there are so many random images.

Since we can't search using keywords, it's hard finding images we want. For example, if you were creating a NCAA team's court. You would want specific NCAA images.

So on this thread, upload images you think others might use that are images you would see in in real life games on tv. Also put your gamertag so we can find you in NBA 2K17.

2kSupremeonYoutube 09-21-2016 02:51 PM

Re: NBA 2K17 Realistic Scorers Table Logos

Bump.
Anybody interested ?

2kSupremeonYoutube 09-22-2016 01:33 PM

Bump. Anybody interested yet ?

Junior Moe 09-22-2016 01:55 PM

I actually started one about a month or so ago. Googling the team name and sponsors is a good start. I found quite a few that way. I don't think I'm gonna do it though because the arena atmosphere and lighting is really good. The crowd can still use work but I love the individuality of the arenas. Can't get that with creating a new one. 2K should just allow us to edit the existing ones.

iFnotWhyNoT 09-22-2016 01:59 PM

I always welcome anything that's in the "realistic" realm, however its not a priority of mine. I'm more focused on the court color's and pattern authenticity rather than the actual ad's running on the scorer's table.

But you brought up a great point. If one is making a certain arena to make it realistic as possible and were to add in the real life ad's for that region, I would like to know who the creators are rather than searching through hundreds of images.

So yes i would like to know, but it would need to be in a package that i can download the full design. I don't want to design the arena myself and know which users have real regional ad's for North Carolina or Seattle Supersonics. If you already designed a North Carolina Tar Heels arena with regional ad's, awesome let me know.

2kSupremeonYoutube 09-22-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT (Post 2048457441)
I always welcome anything that's in the "realistic" realm, however its not a priority of mine. I'm more focused on the court color's and pattern authenticity rather than the actual ad's running on the scorer's table.

But you brought up a great point. If one is making a certain arena to make it realistic as possible and were to add in the real life ad's for that region, I would like to know who the creators are rather than searching through hundreds of images.

So yes i would like to know, but it would need to be in a package that i can download the full design. I don't want to design the arena myself and know which users have real regional ad's for North Carolina or Seattle Supersonics. If you already designed a North Carolina Tar Heels arena with regional ad's, awesome let me know.

I agree putting it in the team design package would make things a lot easier. But I wouldn't mind doing it myself if I had too.

I wanted this thread to be for like if you specifically focused on making these logos, it would help the team design creators as well.

2kSupremeonYoutube 09-22-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junior Moe (Post 2048457430)
I actually started one about a month or so ago. Googling the team name and sponsors is a good start. I found quite a few that way. I don't think I'm gonna do it though because the arena atmosphere and lighting is really good. The crowd can still use work but I love the individuality of the arenas. Can't get that with creating a new one. 2K should just allow us to edit the existing ones.

Yea I wish we could edit existing arenas. That should be the next step.

sportskid84 10-30-2016 01:21 PM

I like to do local sport channels or local businesses I see during the live broadcast

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk