Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS (/forums/showthread.php?t=891927)

fistofrage 09-23-2016 09:58 AM

FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

All Right, here they are after quite a bit of testing, I think these will work. I tried to make the sliders as even as possible between the human and AI and keep them close to default where I could. These were tested in play now and work great for just picking up the game and playing between two teams. Finally seeing some RBs and WRs fumble.

I will test in Franchise over the weekend.

Game Options

Skill Level: All Madden

Game Speed: Normal

Helps: Auto Strafe on, Heat seeker and ball hawk on, Switch assist on

Quarter Length: 13

Minimum Play Clock Time: 16

Injuries: 60

Fatigue: 58

Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties

Offsides: 55
False Start: 50
Offensive Holding:55
Defensive Holding:55
Facemask:55
Illegal Block ITB:50
RTP:50
Def PI: 55
Off PI: On
Kick Catch Int:OFF
Int Grounding: On
RTK: On
RITK: On

Gameplay Sliders User/Cpu

QB Acc: 5/5
Pass Blk: 50/50
WR ctch: 45/45****You will see a couple drops per game but the elite receivers make elite catches and it seems to cause some errant throws. At least the completion %'s are good between 55 and 70%

Run blk: 50/50 ***If you use DT/DE and try to time the snap use 55.
Fumbles: 40/40

Reaction TM: 60/60
INT: 45/45
Pass Cov: 55/55

TKL: 40/40

Special Teams

FG Power: 50/50
FG ACC: 30/40

Punt Power:45
Punt Acc: 50

KO Power: 50

fistofrage 09-23-2016 11:30 AM

Re: FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

One more thing, I would recommend you delete your profile and start fresh before entering in the sliders, especially if you have bounced back and forth between all-pro and all-madden.

I was finding the game ridiculously easy on All-Madden earlier after I had bounced between all-pro and all-madden, it was as if the game was stuck on all-pro.

meloisa 09-23-2016 09:28 PM

Gonna try these out tonight, thanks for posting them! I've been looking for a "play now" developed set, since that is where I usually play, when I get time. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

fistofrage 09-23-2016 11:34 PM

Great post some stats. I may make a couple small changes to account for the tuner. I'm testing right now.

meloisa 09-24-2016 01:38 AM

Played tough for me, I liked them. Only thing different I did was play on slow.

Texans 26 Patriots (me) 21

Osweiler 22/36 268 yds 2td 0 ints

Garoppolo 22/35 0tds and 1 pick

Lamar miller 11 carries 54 yds. 1 td 1 fumble, long of 36

Legarrette Blount 25 carries 52 yds. 2tds 0 fumbles, long of 10

3 drops for Texas, 1 for NE
Texans 17 tfl
New England 7 tfl

Texans sacked 3x
NE sacked 2x

At times Osweiler had all day to through, probably more often than not.

These felt pretty damned good overall though. I'm sticking with them and look forward to more entertaining games. Please post any changes, if you make any. Thanks again!

meloisa 09-24-2016 01:39 AM

Dammit.... I meant throw, not through...

Sturzinator 09-24-2016 02:35 PM

What's up Fist?

Really liked your set up for M16. I was interested in your tackle/fumble set up results.

Are you seeing a good balance of fumbles between QBs and other positions? Are you seeing 1-3 per game? Non QB fumbles are sorely missing from this game.

Also curious about the 55 tacle for CPU in all Madden. Are you seeing poor CPU tacklers (eg most CBs) still tackle poorly?

I am not a play now guy - strictly CFM - so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out there, especially after the tuner. I'll plug these in and try them out, but I was interested to hear from someone with a larger sample size to draw from.

Thanks for the info!

fistofrage 09-24-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sturzinator (Post 2048463861)
What's up Fist?

Really liked your set up for M16. I was interested in your tackle/fumble set up results.

Are you seeing a good balance of fumbles between QBs and other positions? Are you seeing 1-3 per game? Non QB fumbles are sorely missing from this game.

Also curious about the 55 tacle for CPU in all Madden. Are you seeing poor CPU tacklers (eg most CBs) still tackle poorly?

I am not a play now guy - strictly CFM - so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out there, especially after the tuner. I'll plug these in and try them out, but I was interested to hear from someone with a larger sample size to draw from.

Thanks for the info!

I'm seeing about 1.5 to 2 non qb fumbles per game. Usually see 2 sometimes 1. Since the tuner dropped the ai run game seems a little nerfed probably going to up run block to 60. Also may lower pass blocking a hair and raise ai catch up a couple notches. No major changes though. The stats seem pretty good.