Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   All madden default sliders with int groundin and off pass int off= realistic gameplay (/forums/showthread.php?t=892008)

rogerdatt39 09-23-2016 09:50 PM

All madden default sliders with int groundin and off pass int off= realistic gameplay

Da most realistic cpu vs cpu sliders 9min quarter default setting with update tuner.....

rogerdatt39 09-23-2016 10:48 PM

Re: All madden default sliders with int groundin and off pass int off= realistic game

I drop pass blocking down to 25 and run blocking up to 65 speed threshold at 40 and. QBA at 32 ....all madden difficulty

rogerdatt39 09-23-2016 10:53 PM

Re: All madden default sliders with int groundin and off pass int off= realistic game

9 min quarters acc clock off dis is very important yu must turn dis off..... But other than dat...dis my personal. Cpu vs cpu slider set and da most realisti slider in operation sports.

saywatt 09-23-2016 11:06 PM

You should just edit your first post and add all the information needed about your sliders.

And use English. Or turn on your phone's auto-correct. I have no idea what you're saying.

Translate.google.com if English is not your first language.

*really trying to be constructive.

Uncle Elton John 09-24-2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerdatt39 (Post 2048462385)
9 min quarters acc clock off dis is very important yu must turn dis off..... But other than dat...dis my personal. Cpu vs cpu slider set and da most realisti slider in operation sports.

lay offs dat sherm, rilla .... ya'll is aiight

rich8682 09-24-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saywatt (Post 2048462419)
You should just edit your first post and add all the information needed about your sliders.

And use English. Or turn on your phone's auto-correct. I have no idea what you're saying.

Can you really not understand him? Pretty straightforward. It's just slang, homie.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

83evans 09-25-2016 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saywatt (Post 2048462419)

I agree to an extent, but dude...your user name is the exact type of slang he is using