Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   ESPN2K5 UnOfficial Player Progression Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=89237)

MartinDihigo 07-22-2004 11:38 PM

ESPN2K5 UnOfficial Player Progression Question

Do created rookies progress (get better based on performance/experience) ?

i seem to remember this was an issue for one of the past years games.

thanks in advance

penz 07-22-2004 11:49 PM

Re: ESPN2K5 UnOfficial Player Progression Question

I dunno if this is what you mean but I created a player out of franchise. He was a rookie and progressed from 82 to 91 after 1 year in franchise. Hope that helps. Something interesting though is my brother made a halfback and he went from 82 to 100 after one season.

MartinDihigo 07-23-2004 05:17 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
penz said:
I dunno if this is what you mean but I created a player out of franchise. He was a rookie and progressed from 82 to 91 after 1 year in franchise. Hope that helps. Something interesting though is my brother made a halfback and he went from 82 to 100 after one season.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

YES!

we have our solution to Sean Taylor being made a Strong safety. Simply create a clone of him at FreeSafety and delete the original.

i also saw a post mentioning that Jason Shivers also should be a FS.(you might want to double check this , i am not sure who J.S. is)

sportsgeist 07-23-2004 07:26 AM

Yeah created players progress like crazy in the franchise mode. It would be smart to create them rated kind of low that way you could sign them before their ratings go up. Make them in the high 60s low 70s and snatch them up before other teams grab them.