Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Dime normal issue (/forums/showthread.php?t=892590)

Sturzinator 09-28-2016 02:59 AM

Dime normal issue

The dime normal is glitched in auto subs. It will list the same player (a CB) twice in the formation. You fix it, exit and save, but when you come back it's the same way it was before you fixed it. While this is not big news, as auto subs are glitched in general, the in game result when calling this defense was rather surprising.

My dime LB and CB 2 were swapped in the formation! My LB was out on the edge covering a WR and the CB was playing in the middle of the defense. Now you have 5 nano seconds to try to make a change using the subs menu before a play call needs to be made. This usually takes a couple of cycles due to subbing in for two players in the formation, so you're in trouble for at least the first two times you call the formation.

Further compounding the issue, it will not allow the selection of the CB that I would normally use in that spot to sub in. It doesn't activate the selection (glitches again) so I had to use a CB further down the depth chart.

Just a heads up since it is hard to recognize until you wonder why you just got smoked for a long completion or big run up the middle, watch the replay, and realize your LB was covering outside or your CB was at MLB.