Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=892977)

MvPeterson2828 09-30-2016 01:00 AM

Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

Hi, guys! Some people may know me because I do a lot of testing with JoshC1977 with his sliders. I have been on OS since 2012. I have been pretty quiet until 2014 when I ran into Josh and ever since I been his "minion" or aka tester. I of course still help Josh test his sliders and he does great work and I learned a lot from him. So thank you josh! Big shout out to him and his work he does!

Moving on, these sliders I got the base set from Charters04 slider set he did this year and I tweaked and played around with them and I came up with this. All credit goes to charter for the base and providing me a structure to take this somewhere and get what I want! I will have links to charter sliders so you guys can check them out!

Charters set: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

These sliders are made to eliminate All-Madden cheese, CPU boost and provide a realistic game. I am an All-Pro kind of guy but this year All-Pro was too easy for me and just like for others so I switched and found it possible for All-Madden to provide the challenge I wanted and realistically. I have been testing for the last couple of days and last few weeks off and on. ( Busy with college and helping josh test as I always will. [emoji4]) I came up with these settings and I have gotten close games, blown ours, shootouts and everything.

Using the saints and I am 1-3 on the year with winning a close one against raiders in OT 29-32 losing against the Giants 31-34 and losing to the falcons 52-17 than an OT loss to charges 23-26.

I stream a lot my games so I'll leave my twitch here. MvPeterson2828. I'll announce when I broadcast

I recommend playing with exact OP for at least 3-6 games and change according to what is too hard or too easy for you. Feedback from anyone who tries these out would be helpful so I can help you or I can adjust the sliders to if need be. But PLEASE tell me what is too easy and why. Why does the run game feel easy? Why does it feel too easy? What are you seeing and so on?
I also recommend doing a profile reset so delete your madden profile and close the game, launch it again and this will make you do the intro and etc. once you get to pick difficulty, pick all madden. Then follow OP and plugin sliders.[emoji4]

Things I don't know:

Using generic playbooks. I haven't tested with those at all and I have no idea what affects it will do to the gameplay so if you wanna try it out, do it at your own risk. Let me know your findings and I'll help you adjust things if they are needed.
These work on Online CFM? I have no idea I play offline so no clue... try it out!

Work in progress: Fatigue and trying to adjust it to get subs. Fatigue is a hard slider to deal with. Every time I raised it above 50 the gameplay was off and everything was "wide open" and I got shootout games so I am trying to figure that out. So In the mean time bare with me.
Special teams and realistic punts and missed FG.
More penalties but this is a hard one because you go too high see too many of the same one and ends up an issue and too low don't see any.

Final note: These sliders were tested with user switching and making the tackle, sometimes playing safety, sometimes playing MLB but mainly playing DL because pass rush for the user on All-Madden is weak at times so I control DL. I don't user pick, user swat, user catch or anything. I play sim. I do adjustments, I audible time to time, I adjust what way I'm running the ball, motion guys, pinch the defensive of line, and etc. I just don't user stuff like picks and catches. With 15-second play clock, you won't have the time to anyway really. Play sim get sim results![emoji4]

Thanks, charter!

Here they are!! Fully customizable to your liking!

10/7/16 post patch update

All Madden
10-15 minute quarter lengths ( user preference ) I use 13 minutes
Minimum play clock 15-25 seconds. ( user preference) I use 18 play clock
Speed normal
Injuries 50
Fatigue 50 ( leave this to get the same results I am. Change at your own risk.)
Threshold 55
Auto strafe off ( user preference )
Ballhawk on ( I see more pass break ups with this on.)
Heat seeker on ( Helps keeps the CPU run game toned down)
Switch assist on ( user preference )

Penalties
** I have reset them to default and I'll be testing these one by one. These aren't final
Offside 50 or 51
False start 50
Holding 50 or 51
Defensive holding 50
Face mask 50 in main menu ( 53 in CFM)
Defensive pass interference 50 or 51
Illegal block in the back 51
Roughing the passer 51
Other penalties on

User:

QB accuracy 20
Pass blocking 0 ( wasn't seen much pressure from CPU no matter what team it was.)
WR catching 52 (see some drops. Elite wideouts will stand out.)
Run blocking 46 (anywhere from 45-50 I would keep this slider. But fully customizable.)
Fumbles 50
Pass reaction 90
Interceptions 35
Pass coverage 35
Tackling 57

CPU:
QB accuracy 15
Pass blocking 5 ( 0-10 good range to keep it.)
WR catching 42 (realistic drops and elite guys stand out at this setting. 40 was too many drops. But still looking into.)
Run blocking 46
Fumbles 50
Pass reaction 85
Interceptions 35 possibly tweak to 30
Pass coverage 35
Tackling 55

Special teams

Both for CPU and User
FG power 50
FG accuracy 50
Punt Power 50
Punt accuracy 50
Kickoff power 50

Auto subs in Main menu

Offense

QB 60out/80in
RB 60out/80in
WR 60 out/80 in
FB/TE 60 out/80 in
OL 60 out/ 80 in

Defense

DT 60 out/80 in
DE 60 out/80 in
LB 60 out/80in
CB 60 out/80 in
SS/FS60 out/80 in

Auto subs for CFM

QB 60out/80 in
RB 60out/80in
WR 60 out/80 in
FB/TE 60 out/80 in
OL 60 out/ 80 in

Defense

DT 60 out/80 in
DE 60 out/80 in
LB 60 out/80 in
CB 60 out/80 in
SS/FS60 out/80 in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunkerdown 09-30-2016 10:36 AM

Re: Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

Heading in now to try them out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MvPeterson2828 09-30-2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1980 (Post 2048481869)
Heading in now to try them out.

Let me know how it goes [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunkerdown 09-30-2016 11:37 AM

Broadcasting Falcons CFM
week 1 game vs Bucs

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Hunkerdown 09-30-2016 02:03 PM

1st game was fun and solid stats.

I won 41-37, which seems steep scoring, but I had a kickoff return for td, and bucs had a punt blocked for td.

will see how next few games go.

Hunkerdown 09-30-2016 02:03 PM

Broadcasting exact OP settings

Falcons vs Raiders

Hunkerdown 09-30-2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1980 (Post 2048482475)
Broadcasting exact OP settings

Falcons vs Raiders

Another great game, raiders came out on fire at home, had a 24-0 in 1st half at one point, fought back to make it 24-20, and ended up losing 33-23. 1-1, and head to New Orleans in Monday night football, will post here when broadcasting.

StefJoeHalt 09-30-2016 03:33 PM

Are these entered into Main Menu and CFM? Inputed into CFM from MM?..or only in CFM