Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Stuck in Practice Purgatory (/forums/showthread.php?t=894294)

noot 10-12-2016 12:32 AM

Stuck in Practice Purgatory

Every time I've gone to an optional practice for the last 6 or so practices, the exact same thing keeps happening. Jason Richmond will walk in, and I'll have a 2v2 game.

After the drill, my player will go talk to Jason, and I'll get the exact same cutscene of him trying to convince me to request a trade, and then the practice will end.

I don't get my doin' work bonus, and I can't go to the exercise room to work on my attributes there. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this?

coachcolbert 10-12-2016 01:58 AM

Re: Stuck in Practice Purgatory

Quote:

Originally Posted by noot (Post 2048511876)
Every time I've gone to an optional practice for the last 6 or so practices, the exact same thing keeps happening. Jason Richmond will walk in, and I'll have a 2v2 game.

After the drill, my player will go talk to Jason, and I'll get the exact same cutscene of him trying to convince me to request a trade, and then the practice will end.

I don't get my doin' work bonus, and I can't go to the exercise room to work on my attributes there. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this?

yea it happened to me too. i did all the drills my teammates asked til my meter filled up and immediately left practice and i was free lol

EDIT: i went into an optional practice (after getting the purgatory like 4 times in a row), i did all tbe drills my teammates asked (mid range, work on 3s, etc) and when my doin work meter filled up i left practice. the next practice was normal - no purgatory. hope this helps

Mweemwee 10-12-2016 06:10 AM

Re: Stuck in Practice Purgatory

Yeah this has been answered a few times

When the first drill starts press start and choose to quit and then quit the whole practice session

It will kick out and then next time you enter practice everything will go back to normal

You lose one practice session but it's not a big deal in the scheme of things