Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun (/forums/showthread.php?t=896160)

Hinkleyyy 11-02-2016 09:04 PM

Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun

Hey guys I’m back to do another Universe mode this year and hoping to be able to continue for a while this year. For the past few years I’ve had to stop for various reasons and sadly lost interest in the game after it all. Though this year I’m loving the game and going to try to run the WWE the way I think it should be ran. I’m going to be starting with the end of Survivor Series and continuing the Brand Split with Stephanie in charge of Raw and Shane in charge of Smackdown. My first show I’m going to be doing will be the last Raw before Survivor Series so I can get everything finished and ready for it. So, if you’re excited as I am leave a comment and tell me what you think of it.

Hinkleyyy 11-02-2016 09:04 PM

Re: WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun

Brand Rosters
Raw Roster
Spoiler

Smackdown Roster
Spoiler

Alumni
Spoiler

Transactions
Spoiler

Hinkleyyy 11-02-2016 09:05 PM

Champions and Championship History
Raw
Spoiler

Smackdown

Spoiler

Hinkleyyy 11-02-2016 09:06 PM

PPV Schedule

Survivor Series: Venue-Toronto, Canada
Main Event: Team Smackdown def. Team Raw

Smackdown: TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs -Venue: Dallas, Texas
Main Event: Table match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship AJ Styles(c) vs Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt
Results: Bray Wyatt def. AJ Styles(c) and Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Championship

Raw: Capital Punishment- Venue: Washington, DC
Main Event: Kevin Owens(c) def. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship

Tribute to the Troops

Hinkleyyy 11-09-2016 11:28 PM

Toronto, Canada
Pre-Show: (Raw) The Golden Truth vs (Smackdown) The Vaudevillians

R-Truth would start this match with Gotch but tonight Truth was dressed up in a Thanksgiving attire for the month. This match wouldn’t last long as Gotch would technically depict Truth and tag in English would hit the Whirling Dervish and pin Truth not allowing Goldust in the ring. Winner: The Vaudevillians

Main Show Starts
10 on 10 Traditional Tag Team Survival match: Team Raw (The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston w/Xavier Woods), Sheamus and Cesaro, The Club (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson), Enzo Amore & Big Cass, and The Shining Stars (Primo and Epico)) vs. Team SmackDown Live (Beauty and the Man-Beast (Heath Slater and Rhyno), The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley), American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable), The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso), and Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango))
Kofi and Heath would start the match and Kofi would use his quickness to get the push on Heath. Kofi would get Heath to the corner and would tag in Primo of the Stars. Though Heath would fight back and get Rhyno into the match and allow him to Gore Primo and pin him eliminating The Shinning Stars. Rhyno would stay in the match as Gallows would enter the ring and the two would exchange multiple shots until Gallows would snap suplex Rhyno and get more offense in and tag Cesaro in but Sheamus would then tag himself into the match. This would allow Rhyno to get a tag to Fandango but he would only run into a Brogue kick and pin him eliminating Breezango. Mojo Rawley of the Hype Bros would then be tagged in and as well as Big Cass would be tagged into the match. The two big men would face off and each would exchange running clotheslines but neither would hinder the other. Till finally Rawley would finally be taken down with a big boot from Cass and Ryder would enter the ring and hit a Rough Ryder to Cass but only to turn into a hurricarana from Amore. Then Cesaro would enter the ring after a tag and uppercut Rawley and throw around Mojo with the Cesaro Swing and tag Enzo in to hit an Air Enzo to pin Mojo and eliminate The Hype Bros. The next elimination would occur when a miscommunication from Cesaro and Sheamus would occur when Sheamus would hit the legal Cesaro with a Brogue kick and then he’d be hit with a double super kick from The Usos eliminating both Cesaro and Sheamus. Chad Gable then would enter the match and lock up with Karl Anderson and can get him to the corner and tag in Jordan and the duo would be able to hit Anderson with the Grand Amplitude. Though Gallows would go to break the pin but be Gored by Rhyno eliminating The Club. Though Jordan would only turn and be hit with a double super kick from the Uso’s who would walk away from Team Smackdown and allow Enzo to pin Jordan eliminating American Alpha. This would leave Heath & Rhyno vs New Day and Enzo & Cass. Though Heath would enter the match and even after a hard match be out down by Big E and Kofi would assist in the Midnight Hour to pin Heath and win the match. Winner: Team Raw and the Survivors were The New Day, Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Intercontinental Championship match: (Smackdown) Dolph Ziggler © vs (Raw) Sami Zayn
A huge match as if Ziggler wins he keeps the IC title on Smackdown Live and if Sami loses he’s fired. Zayn though would start strong out of the gate and start to take it to the show off. Zayn would be able to keep Ziggler from gaining much of any momentum out the gate and keep his high-energy game plain down. Sami though would have the tables turned when Ziggler would counter a snap suplex and gain some momentum. Dolph would be able to get Sami set up for a Super kick as well but he would miss and hit the ref instead. While the ref was down The Spirit Squad would rush to the ring and start to take out both Sami and Dolph leaving both to waste. Though Sami and Dolph would fight back with Sami hitting Mikey with a Helluva kick and Dolph hit Kenny with a Super kick. The match would continue when Dolph would hit Sami with a Zig Zag as he looks down at Mikey. Then the ref would realize the count and Dolph would get the three count. Winner and still IC Champion: Dolph Ziggler

After the match:Steph’s music, would hit and she would make her way to the ring. Steph: “Sami you knew your responsibility for tonight’s match and you didn’t follow through. So from the great words of my father Sami YOURRR FIREDDDDDD!!!!”

Cruiserweight Championship match, If Kalisto wins the CW division moves to Smackdown: (Raw) The Brian Kendrick © vs (Smackdown) Kalisto
The match would start with Kendrick going to shake Kalisto’s hand but instead take a cheap shot. Kendrick would then be able to ground the Luchador for the start. He would force Kalisto into each corner and pound him with multiple slaps to the chest until Kalisto would be able to counter and knock Kendrick down. This would allow him to be able to get some offense in on Kendrick and hit the Salida del Sol but Kendrick would roll out of the ring. Kalisto would wait though and hit a suicide dive onto Kendrick and would appear that Kendrick injured his knee. Kalisto would then throw Kendrick back into the ring. Though Kendrick would instantly get back onto Kalisto while playing possum. This would allow Kendrick to again start working on ground the luchador and lock in a leg lock to further the injured knee of Kalisto. Though he would fight back and as Kendrick would go for a suplex Kalisto would be able to reverse it into a Salida del Sol and pin Kendrick. Winner & New CWC: Kalisto

The Miz makes his way down to the ring with Maryse

Maryse: “My husband last week was disrespected when he competed against Dolph Ziggler. Dolph unsportsmanlike used a distraction from the ref to take out my husband. When the ref was not looking, he got out of the way and got my husband hit by Mikey and Kenny. Though that is past us now and we are looking for fair opportunity on Raw with Stephanie and Mick. Though one thing that my husband and I are baffled that we are being traded!”
Miz: “Babe I got this, Daniel is mad about what I’ve accomplished in my career. So, I don’t care who he trades us for cause the value of me is going to take the Rock or Stone Cold do acquire me. So, I would love to see who I’ve been traded for because…. (Bryan’s music hits)
Bryan: Miz you want to see who you have been traded for well this is the man that Smackdown Live is happy to have acquired”
(Rusev’s music hits) Rusev and Lana walk out to the stage
Lana: “Thank you Daniel, Rusev and I are very pleased to be joining the roster as we have disrespected on Raw.”
Maryse: “Are you kidding me we are traded for these two is this a joke or something?”
(Foley’s music hits)
Foley:
“Miz and Maryse I’m glad you are as happy as I am to have you on the Raw roster. So, Bryan and I have decided prior of tonight to see if our trade was worth it in value. So, we have decided to put you to up against each other so tonight we will have the newly acquired Miz take on SmackDown’s Rusev and that match will be next.”

(Smackdown) Rusev w/Lana vs (Raw) The Miz w/Maryse
This match would be a **** fest as Lana and Maryse would get into a fight before the match even started and both men would have to split up their respective wives. Though Rusev would take advantage of The Miz and Super kick him and drop him and lock the accolade in. Though Maryse would slap Rusev off and would walk away with her husband leaving Rusev and Lana in the ring. Winner by count out: Rusev w/Lana

Traditional Tag Team Survival match: Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox, and Sasha Banks) (with Dana Brooke) vs. Team SmackDown Live (Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi) (with Natalya)

Nia Jax would start the match off and instantly go after Carmella but be tripped into the corner and hurt her elbow. Becky would then be tagged in and put the disarmer on her and force the injured Jax to tap and eliminate her. Alicia then would go in but would be hit with a rear view from Naomi and be eliminated. The next fall came from another injury slip as Bayley would hurt Nikki’s neck and pin her forcing medical attention to be used. Though Bayley would turn her back to long for Bliss to roll her up and then Charlotte would knock her down and lock in the Figure 4 lock and tap her out. Though during the figure 4 Becky locked in the disarmer and forced Charlotte to tap. Leaving Sasha alone she would first eliminate Naomi with the Bankrupt and then get Becky to tap out with the Bank statement. Winner: Team Raw and Survivor Sasha Banks

[
B]Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman vs Goldberg[/b]
The match would start with a test of strength that Goldberg would win and push Lesnar to the corner. He would then work on the chest of Brock trying to hinder the beast. Though it would continue with Goldberg staying on the offense. After a long stalemate between both men Lesnar would finally be able to get more of the offense in then Goldberg and start to depict him and work on the knees of Goldberg. The match would end up making its way to the outside and Goldberg would spear Lesnar and at the same time Heyman knocking Heyman out cold. This would allow Goldberg to gain momentum and time to get a pin in without distraction. Though Lesnar would fight back and hit a huge F5 on Goldberg on the announce table and leave both men laying down. Though unfortunately the match would end in a count out disappointing everyone in the arena. NO CONTEST

5 on 5 Traditional Tag Team Survival match: Team Raw (Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins) vs Team Smackdown Live (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton & Shane McMahon) (w/ James Ellsworth & Luke Harper)
Kevin Owens would start the match for Raw as Dean would start for Smackdown live. The two would start off with a stare down until Owens would break with hits to Dean but he would be able to exchange some shots with Owens. The match would continue in the favor of Team Raw as Owens would keep on the offense and tag in Jericho and stare down both Roman and Seth while doing it. Chris would keep the assault on Dean and keep him in the corner of team Raw and would be forced out when Roman would tag himself in. Though during the arguing Dean would escape the corner and tag in AJ. Styles would quickly take down Roman and move him to the corner of Smackdown and he would tag in Bray. The match would continue until Wyatt and Roman would both take each other down and both men would crawl to the corner for the tag. Roman would tag in Seth and AJ would get Orton into the match and Orton would halt any momentum for Raw. Then Seth would roll and tag in Jericho yet again but he would get hit with an RKO and be eliminated. Then Orton would slither back and tag in AJ as Strowman would enter the match. AJ would rush Strowman but get hit with a big boot and be knocked down. Strowman would go for the pin but McMahon would break it up only to be hit with a reverse chock slam. The next elimination would happen when Braun would go after Orton and Harper would hand him a chair and hit him DQ Strowman. Though it wouldn’t stop there as Braun would go after Harper with the chair until Wyatt would stand him up and he would walk away. Owens would then return to the ring and Shane would enter the ring and instantly Seth would hit him with a pedigree and pin the commissioner of Smackdown. The match would then be Owens, Roman and Rollins vs AJ, Ambrose, Wyatt and Orton. Styles would then be the next one to enter the ring and he would instantly run into a superman punch from the tagged in Roman. Though AJ would tag in Bray and all the superstars would enter the ring. When the superstars would enter Roman and Rollins would hold their ground and so would Bray and Orton then Dean would roll in and have a shield reunion and Owens would stand along Wyatt and Orton for part time partners. Though Orton would turn to Owens and RKO him and allow allow Bray to pin him. Styles would then enter the ring and demand Wyatt to tag him but he would turn in and the shield would again reunite and hit a Trible power bomb and eliminate Styles. Though quickly Dean would dirty deeds Roman and pin him. Roman would be the last man for Raw as he be against Bray, Orton and Dean. Ellsworth would finally be involved in this match when he would interfer and cost Ambrose yet another pin fall as he would get hit with a Superman punch and be pinned by Roman. Bray would then enter the ring and take the fight to Roman and tag in Orton who has been favoring the knee from the chair shot from Braun caused by Orton. Though as Orton would enter Harper would get into the ring and chair shot him leaving him down. Then Roman would get him up and throw him against the ropes but Orton would hit an RKO out of nowhere leaving both men down. Randy would be able to get to Wyatt though but Roman would be able to recover a little bit. It would continue and Roman would have another Superman punch set up put Wyatt would catch him and Sister Abigail him and pin him. Winners: Team Smackdown and the Survivors were Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton

Hinkleyyy 11-10-2016 02:27 PM

San Antonio, Texas
Stephanie’s music hit and she makes her way to the ring. Then Foley’s music hits and he makes his way down to accompany her down at the ring.
Steph: “I’m going to cut all the crap! I have something to say I’m not happy about last night and losing the main event! I know we won the tag team and women’s match but I wanted to bring it to Shane especially once he announced he was going to be on Team Smackdown. So, like I said last week you better fight like your careers depend on it and damn well they did cause one of you is…”
Foley: “Steph calm down its alright our guys did an exceptional job but came up just a little short. Though I truly believe our men were the better of the night but just couldn’t finish the match. So, Steph like I showed you earlier I have a plan! A way that we can settle the score with Smackdown because I have a few things up my sleeve that’s going to shock Smackdown”
Steph: “Mick a positive I do agree with you is that our Tag Team and women’s division dominated Smackdown. So, to reward all those members we are going to host a tag team tournament to crown a #1 Contender for the Tag and Women’s title that will be defended at Capital Punishment.”
Foley: “Steph that sounds fantastic so let’s get that started with The Shinning Stars taking on Enzo and Big Cass”

Tag Team Tournament Qualifier: The Shinning Stars vs Enzo Amore and Big Cass
Enzo and Cass would dominate most this match from bell to bell but the Stars would almost get a roll up in grabbing the tights but the ref would see. Though the match would hit Badda Boom to win it. Winners and advance: Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Bo Dallas vs Tatanka
Dallas would be taking on an old timer in this match but it would end quickly will Dallas getting all the offense. He would finish it off with a double-under hook DDT and get the pin. Winner: Bo Dallas

JBL: “Our next match is Bayley taking on Charlotte after last night with Charlotte being the first Team Raw women being eliminated she’s looking to rebound.”
Sasha Banks w/Bayley vs Charlotte w/Dana Brooke
After a victory Sunday, Sasha would take on the first member eliminated on Team Raw and the final member Sasha would face off. Charlotte though would take the fight right to Banks and ground her. Though Dana would then get involved in the match and go over and take out Bayley on the other side of the ring. This would distract Sasha and allow Charlotte to lock in the figure-4 lock to tap he out. Winner: Charlotte w/ Dana Brooke

Jinder Mahal makes his way to the ring.
Mahal: “I’ve been irrelevant for too long in this business. It’s all cause of this country and what you all stand for! I’m a second-class citizen and I’m through with that and I’m going to take what I want. So, I need to start somewhere so somebody come out here and give me a match before I tear apart this pathetic country even more. I said weeks ago I found inner peace but no longer am I at peace with this company. So, someone come out here now.”
Darren Young answers the call. Young: “This country is never amazing Jinder and I’m sorry you don’t see it like that. So, I’m going to show you something and that is to Make Darren Young Great Again and going to do that by beating you!”
Jinder Mahal vs Darren Young w/ Bob Backland
Mahal would start while attacking Young and focusing on his knees. The match would last long as Jinder would completely dominate the match and hit arm wrenched neck breaker and pin Young. Winner: Jinder Mahal

After the commercial break, we go to Foley’s office to see him talking to Braun Strowman

Braun: “Foley after last night you see my frustration and that because you don’t give me any opponents for me! So, I’m demanding tonight you give me a match with some competition.”
Foley: “Braun you want a match then you got it you’ll take on the World’s Largest Athlete the Big Show and that match is next.”
(Braun leaves the office with a smiling smirk)

Braun Strowman vs Big Show

Braun will be facing off against his biggest opponent yet and he would start by pounding the chest by not moving Show. Though after a while of the match the older Show would be worn out by Strowman and hit with a reverse chock slam and be pinned. Winner: Braun Strowman

Kevin Owens make his way down to the ring along with Chris Jericho and grab a mic
Owens: “Last night we should have won the match if it wasn’t for Roman and Seth screwing our team out of it when they had to have their Shield reunion. So tonight, I’m going to call out both of you out to the ring and to explain yourself.”
(Roman’s music hits and walks out and Seth’s hit and they start the walk to the ring)
(Foley’s music hits and he makes his way out)
Foley: “Guys, guys there is no need to argue. Since Steph and I have started a tag team tournament you guys can now compete. So, to take out your anger it will be Roman and Seth taking on Chris and Kevin and the winner moves on.”

Tag Team Tournament Qualifier: Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho
The match would start with Seth and Chris facing off and locking up but only for Rollins to get Chris to the corner. Going on Roman would be tagged in and start to work on Jericho until he would be able to get Owens into the match and KO would gain some momentum on Roman with some strong punches and kicks. The match would continue in his way and Owens would go to throw Roman to the ropes, Seth would tag himself in, and hit a Pump-up Power bomb. Then Seth would hit KO with a curb stomp. Though Jericho would break up any possible pin attempt by knocking Seth down. After a bit, more of the match Seth would be retagged in and go for a Pedigree on KO but Roman instead would hit him with a Superman punch. Then Jericho would rush the ring and Roman would go for another punch and hit Jericho and allow Seth to pick up the pin. Winner & advance: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Hinkleyyy 11-10-2016 02:37 PM

superplex 11-10-2016 07:18 PM

ill be following. i like the idea of picking up from SS.

Also, the Shane tweet is a nice touch