Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521)
-   -   Angelacos FIFA 17 Normal sliders set (/forums/showthread.php?t=896244)

angelacos 11-04-2016 04:14 AM

Angelacos FIFA 17 Normal sliders set

Hi guys. I know this is quite late to post my slider set. I've been busy with work and this is also the first time I'm having FIFA on the PC. I find that this year's game is quite enjoyable to play with the correct slider set. Also, normal game speed is not as fast as previous iterations. As such all my slider set will be in Normal mode. Feel free to test and comment. If anyone is interested to see me play, my Twitch id: angelacos79. All in red are post patch tweaks. Tweaks as of 24/12/16.

Controller Settings:

Auto switching: Air balls
Move assistance: None
Pass assistance: Manual
Through ball assistance: Manual
Shot assistance: Semi
Cross assistance: Semi
Lob pass assistance: Manual
Save assistance: Semi
Defending: Tactical defending
Camera angle: Broadcast

Game Settings:

Half length: 15mins
Difficulty: Legendary
Player attributes: Unique
Game speed: Normal

Sliders settings (Human/CPU)

Sprint: (49) 48/48 (49) (At this setting, I find the game seems to be at an acceptable speed level. No crazy running up and down.)
Acceleration: 49/49 (No change here as I find it to be great.)
Shot Error: 50/50 (No change as at this setting, AI are also missing shots.)
Pass Error: (43) 44/66 (At this setting, AI are misplacing their passes and at times crosses. They don't play too accurate passes.)
Shot Speed: (51) 50/50 (51) (Gives more oomph to the shots.)
Pass Speed: (48) 49/49 (48) (At default, the ball was just zipping across the field. At this setting, it slows the ball down just enough.)
Injury Frequency: 58/58 (There will always be an injury every game. However did not test extensively. Up to individual liking.)
Injury Severity: 50/50 (Up to individual. Did not test it)
GK Ability: 50/50 (Default setting, the GK is pretty good. Do not want to overpower or lessen their abilities by changing the setting.)
Marking: (80) 76/54 (The human gets a higher setting here because of the tactical defending. Also, the human AI team mates are more responsive when compared to lower settings. AI is set to 54 as at this set up, the AI do give fouls and pressure at the right areas of the pitch.)
Run Frequency: 4/4 (Balanced setup. Teams defend and attack at the right time. Also, there are build up play from the AI.)
Line Height: 55/55 (Allowing the defenders to be shoulder to shoulder with the attacker and also to increase the chances of offside play.)
Line Length: (51) 52/52 (51) (Enough space for build up play instead of getting clamped down by the AI before any real build up can take place.)
Line Width: (55) 54/54 (55) (More opportunities to build up attack in the middle of the field. Also, getting opportunities to shoot in and around the penalty areas)
Fullbacks: (47) 49/49 (47) (At this setting, the full back are not exposed considerably on the counter attack. Remember that defenders are here to defend and not to accessively attack. Also, the fullback do overlap at this setting.)
First Touch: (63) 65/65 (63) (Lots of 50-50 challenges due to unpredictable ball control and to lessen any tiki taka plays)
Power Bar: 54 (Up to individual preference.)

angelacos 11-04-2016 03:02 PM

Re: Angelacos FIFA 17 Normal sliders set

If anyone is interested to watch, I will be streaming in 5 mins. Thanks

angelacos 11-04-2016 11:37 PM

Will be playing a game or two. Only in exhbition mode. To really test out the slider settings before really starting my season. To find me on twitch. Will start in 5 mins.

nduske 11-07-2016 05:30 AM

Thanks. These look interesting, will give it a try. As I use semi/assisted settings, I think should increase passing error and first touch, correct?

angelacos 11-07-2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nduske (Post 2048563999)
Thanks. These look interesting, will give it a try. As I use semi/assisted settings, I think should increase passing error and first touch, correct?

Hi nduske. First try to increase pass error to match CPU rating. I always try to advocate fair play and since you are using semi/assisted, I feel that you should you the same rating as the CPU.

Play a few games and if you feel that you need to increase FT, then do so on your discretion. For me at the current rating, it feels good with AIs making mistakes. Do get back to me on your findings. Thanks.

angelacos 11-07-2016 11:44 PM

Currently testing the acceleration for both User and CPU to 49. Before, I was kind of apprehensive to lower the acceleration rating as I'm afraid that the stamina bar will not go down to acceptable level. However, after testing a few exhibition games, noted the stamina level is down to almost the same level when acceleration was at 50.

Also noticed that at this rating, both CPU and human had more bad touches. I also like the speed of the game which slightly slow the game down. Try this and comment on the gameplay. Thanks.

angelacos 11-07-2016 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Stats of the game with acceleration lowered to 49 for both USER an CPU. In this game, I played as Liverpool and missed 2 penalties.

angelacos 11-08-2016 12:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Again playing at the new acceleration setting as Liverpool. A very good game. Man Utd even received a red card. United were on top most of the game till the red card which changed the game completely.

Both teams were tied at 1-1 and just after the red card, LFC cranked up the pressure and got a headed goal from Firmino to make it 1-2. Late in the match, LFC received a penalty when Shaw tripped Cortinho. But Milner's penalty was saved by De Gea. Overall, an enjoyable gameplay with the new accleration setting.