Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   LeBron passed 27k for his career...and no moments/events card (/forums/showthread.php?t=896890)

phriscaul 11-12-2016 05:11 PM

LeBron passed 27k for his career...and no moments/events card

I dont understand how they manage to do this every year. How does this not define what a moment/event is? They try their best to keep LBJ from being given out. last year it took him all season for his dynamic card to reach diamond, despite eastern conf players of the week/month, etc. And this year they are right back at it.

how many player in nba history reach 27k? there have been thousands of players. 2K doesnt think this is a moment. miserably sad.

not to mention that he's ****ing averaging 23, 9, and 9. smh.

kabamaru 11-12-2016 05:28 PM

Re: LeBron passed 27k for his career...and no moments/events card

Quote:

Originally Posted by phriscaul (Post 2048573090)
I dont understand how they manage to do this every year. How does this not define what a moment/event is? They try their best to keep LBJ from being given out. last year it took him all season for his dynamic card to reach diamond, despite eastern conf players of the week/month, etc. And this year they are right back at it.

how many player in nba history reach 27k? there have been thousands of players. 2K doesnt think this is a moment. miserably sad.

not to mention that he's ****ing averaging 23, 9, and 9. smh.

As I have written elsewhere too Lebron is the worst case of nerfing a card. I mean Curry's current cars can shoot lights out. Kawhi plays amazing defense and can shoot the wide open 3. Harden / KD / Carmelo all play like a worst version of themselves.

Lebron is completely useless in offense. His ball control make him a terrible ball handler. He cannot shoot from anywhere at all, his driving is 85, his dunk is not high either. He can't even score free throws. It is the only card that reminds NOTHING of the real life player.

It is disrespectful to Lebron. Last year was disrespectful too. They gave all special treatment to Curry with #break the game etc and his card could shoot from anywhere but LBJ was again not dominant. 2K15 was the last year that LBJ was dominant enough.

phriscaul 11-12-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabamaru (Post 2048573122)
As I have written elsewhere too Lebron is the worst case of nerfing a card. I mean Curry's current cars can shoot lights out. Kawhi plays amazing defense and can shoot the wide open 3. Harden / KD / Carmelo all play like a worst version of themselves.

Lebron is completely useless in offense. His ball control make him a terrible ball handler. He cannot shoot from anywhere at all, his driving is 85, his dunk is not high either. He can't even score free throws. It is the only card that reminds NOTHING of the real life player.

It is disrespectful to Lebron. Last year was disrespectful too. They gave all special treatment to Curry with #break the game etc and his card could shoot from anywhere but LBJ was again not dominant. 2K15 was the last year that LBJ was dominant enough.

i agree with everything you've said. they dont want to make him OP.........but steph can shoot from halfcourt multiple times a game online lol. its disheartening to say the least. im a HUGE lebron fan(cp3 too and they never get him right either) and its like, i wanna use him, but Stauff completely murders him. and then refuses to boost him accordingly. bro you cant be averaging 23, 9, and 9 and not see significant boosts. LeBron james should be our very first Amethyst card on the market, no questions asked....especially after this MAJOR milestone.

remember last year how stauff refused to boost LeBron's passing stats? and he'd go out every night and make some incredibly spectacular pass. like i dont know what game they are watching. Hubie Brown, last year mid season, referred to Lebron as the most gifted passer of this generation and one of the most gifted, ever. but we gotta wait on Stauff to figure out if he wants to boost passing or not smh. all of this is beyond me tbh.

BlessingSpore72 11-12-2016 11:23 PM

2k hates LeBron. If it was kobe or MJ they would have an amethyst for a milestone like that

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Foldzy 11-13-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72 (Post 2048573720)
2k hates LeBron. If it was kobe or MJ they would have an amethyst for a milestone like that

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

They don't hate him at all, they are just waiting to drop him when they think they can make the most $$ off it. They made their bed by giving Lebron and Steph Sapphire status to start meaning their first moments card had to be a ruby (which they clearly do not like handing out see Demar Derozan)

2kplayer099 11-13-2016 10:39 AM

They aren't talking about those type of moments. I think it has to do more with his lack of single game scoring this season than hate when it comes to not getting his ruby upgrade. He is going to have to up his points in a significant way(like 45 points or so) for a game and get double digit rebounds or assists.

It seems to change though because Butler has had two nearly 40 point games and still no sapphire(unless they give him one today). They upgraded Wade to sapphire for his performance where he had 35 points though.

KyrieAbuser 11-13-2016 10:52 AM

Moment this year super trash, it don't even make since this year how they're going about it.

Foldzy 11-13-2016 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser (Post 2048574208)
Moment so this year super trash, it don't even make since this year how they go about it.

ya they seriously just pickin and choosin