Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   CPU sliders, HUMAN sliders, when do they take effect.? (/forums/showthread.php?t=898093)

CleveCluby 12-01-2016 08:42 PM

CPU sliders, HUMAN sliders, when do they take effect.?

Here is another question for the slider grues. As we all know there are two sets of Slider settings, One for CPU, and One for Human.

I am a human owned team, I am playing the CPU. I am playing Play of the moment COACH mode. Which means my QB automatically throws the ball. So basically I at this point I am watching the game. So what set of sliders are controlling the game, Because I am human owned. Is my team playing with the human sliders or are both teams operating with the CPU slider setting.

Now it's play of the moment, I take over and call the play, I have the option to take over the QB or any player. But I let the QB throw on his own, I only call the play. SO now what set of sliders is controlling the game, If I take over and throw the ball myself, or take over my Rb, does the game switch me to human sliders, or am I still under operating with CPU sliders?

For example, if my CPU QB ACC. sliders are at 60% and my Human sliders are set for QB ACC at 30%. Which one is controlling the game. When do the actual hum sliders take affect. Is it if you are a human owned team, or do you have to play every play.

Does anyone even know the answer to this.This is why I try to set both CPU and Human sliders the same. I guess then it wouldn't matter.

CleveCluby 12-01-2016 11:52 PM

Re: CPU sliders, HUMAN sliders, when do they take effect.?

To whom ever moved this post.. THANK YOU.. I thought I posted it in the slider thread.Must have hit the wrong button. Thanks again..

capa 12-04-2016 08:41 AM

I've asked this same question for about 2 years now. Never got a clear answer. I think only the devs may know and they have not commented.

I, too, play Coach mode. I also sometimes start a game with one team and then switch to cpu vs cpu to watch how game plays out. What sliders are active in this scenario?

In addition, another pestering question is, what playbooks stay active when you do these sort of switching. Not sure anyone knows that either, but I think if you change teams or move to cpu vs cpu that the default team playbook then becomes active.

Not sure on either scenario though...

AMD4EVER 12-04-2016 07:29 PM

I found out the answer to this earlier. I generally "cheat" when doing some of the training drills. I give the CPU complete crap for sliders while giving myself the best. I accidentally forgot to switch these back one game and just ended left it to play itself. I came back late in the second quarter and my team was ahead by some absurd amount. Something like 35-0 before the half. I doubt this was a fluke because my QB was throwing lights out even though the CPU had QB and WR catching set to 0 while the human equivalents were set to 100.

So I'd say that whatever team you choose to play as, it is always using human sliders whether you are controlling it or not.

Rayzaa 12-25-2016 04:38 PM

I get confused about the INT sliders. If you have Human sliders for INTs at 100%, does that mean you are more apt to throw INTs are most likely never to throw INTs?

I get that one comfused because it seems backwards to me so i have mine at 50% and throw more INTs than id like. If i wanted to lower the INTs i throw would i go below 50% or above?