Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) (/forums/showthread.php?t=898877)

tyler28 12-14-2016 02:43 PM

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

1 Attachment(s)
A little introduction: Ive been playing Madden since the birth of Madden, ya im that old. I even got tecmo bowl (the original) the year it released for xmas. Ive seen some good times with madden and some bad. Ive finally decided to dive into the slider world and i feel comfortable enough with my knowledge of the sport and game to release my own set and help the community out with their own journey.

Ive played football from the 8th grade through college (Div. 3 school in Ohio). With that said my knowledge of the game is what i bring to the table. There may be some things i look at differently than others.

My goal here is to bring Madden as close to Sim as i can. I play realistically and love a good challenge without the All Madden cheese. Hopefully ive eliminated as most as i can with my set. Unfortunately Madden 17 has made this challenge very difficult.

House rules: I really dont have any, ill just post how I play. I dont like to take away the fun factor of playing a game fully immersed and limit the user as to what he/she can or cant do to have a successful slider set.

I only call a play out of the suggested 3 play listed, both on offense and defense. While on defense I control either a DL on zone plays and MLB on man plays. I switch to the tackle. I do not user catch. Everything else is just play some football.

note. I only set sliders in MM and import them into CFM. All other MM silders are default.

All assists on except strafe is off

Fatigue 59
Speed parity (threshold) 65
Inj. 49

Penalties are ALL DEFAULT. This is where i play at, i dont see many so adjust as you wish. (I sacrificed this for gameplay)

fg power 50
fg acc 40
PP 50
p. acc 55
ko power 50

Auto subs

rb 84in/79out
dt/de 85in/80out

all others default 80/60

10 or 11 min 20 sec run off

NEW ALL MADDEN NORMAL SPEED SET 1/11/17 patch 1.10 march 9th update in parentheses

Qb acc 1/16 (35/17)
PB 30/30 (65/35)
Cat 43/43 (50/45)
RB 40/45 (55/50)
Fumb 50/50 (55/50)
Reac 60/50 (50/30)
int 55/35 (50/25)
cov 40/75 (50/55)
tak 55/50 (55/50)

inj. 49
fatigue 59
threshold 65

Lastly I want to say thanks to all the guys i followed and tested out their findings to find what I like. Charter04, D81skins, Flazko, Mr. Hurricane, Swami. just to name a few i was in contact with.

I would love any feedback and hope this helps out those that are struggling to find a set. If anything I hope it points you in the right direction.

tyler28 12-14-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

I wanted to post some quick stats for my all madden patched version. Im 1-3 with the cards.

Palmer sitting at 65% gotta love that with the patch through 4 games

Rushing feels really good. 4.3 avg. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ren The Conqueror 12-14-2016 03:35 PM

Good stuff.

How long are your quarters and run-off?

I've been liking slow game speed with Madden 17, but I've enjoyed Fast at times as well.

Question for you. I'm pretty committed to the patched up version of his game at this point, but I've wondered about playing OOTB - not sure I want to go down that road at this point. What are your thoughts on that vs. sticking with the patched version? I know you're 4 games in with the game patched.

tyler28 12-14-2016 03:51 PM

I just remembered i forgot that. I run 11min 20 sec. I was a 10 min 20 sec. 11 seems better for sim stats.

I think both versions can be good in its own way. I really wanted to get the patched version to play as good as ootb. Because honestly ootb does play better.

The gameplay and annimations are far above the patched. Also with ootb the accuracy slider works, fatigue works. Its crazy!! I would just try a game on all pro (fast) with that set up. It really is great. The ol/dl, wr/db interaction are amazing. Gotta wonder if ea even saw this version before they released the patch.

I think i keep going back to the patched just for cosmetics and its real annoying to keep that patch from downloading constantly. (My son keeps downloading it ) I really wanted to get the patched version were i could play it again. Ive been getting great accuracy results with the lower acc and catch on my set. I feel like im enjoying the patched version now but i wish the animations were there. Even tackling is better on ootb

But you see those numbers on default ootb with accuracy. Imo the patches have really made the game worse from version 1.0. I guess it just matters what you are willing to go through for a solid experience.

Edit.. im going to stick with patch right now. Im enjoying it with the new drop system we found w flazkos sim set. But i would say ootb is an overall better game.

tyler28 12-14-2016 04:12 PM

Just held off the 49ers for my 2nd win. 2-3.

I really want to emphasize the accuracy % with this set. Look at these numbers. Its really fun to play as well.

D81SKINS 12-14-2016 04:28 PM

Looks good! I'm going to use your ootb version for my playoff games.
You should try giving the CPU qbs these traits
Throw ball away: Yes
Senses Pressure: ideal
Force Passes: balanced
Qb Style: Balanced.

Also Higher Awarness and TOR really helps the CPU qb play.
It's good to have variety and ratings matter, so maybe just try the qb traits on certain games for QBs that you want to put up a good fighting chance.
I'm giving +10 AWR & +10 TOR to all the qbs I play. They really play smarter and take less sacks

jm22mast 12-14-2016 04:47 PM

Are you seeing a lot of inaccurate throws from both sides, or were the majority of the incompletions from drops due to the lower catch setting?

Thanks

Flazko 12-14-2016 04:51 PM

I appreciate the credit you gave me. 👍