Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 17 SNF: Green Bay Packers (9-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-6) (/forums/showthread.php?t=899513)

TracerBullet 12-26-2016 11:46 PM

Week 17 SNF: Green Bay Packers (9-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-6)

Couldn't put the division away, so it's come to this. If Washington wins earlier in the day, the loser is out. If Washington and New York tie only Green Bay would be out with a loss. Both teams going in opposite directions right now.

We need Slay. Riddick and Swanson would be nice too.

I hate you Green Bay.

Majingir 12-27-2016 01:03 AM

Re: Week 17 SNF: Green Bay Packers (9-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-6)

I think this will be an all or nothing game. Giants got nothing to play for, so they'll probably rest guys vs Washington, meaning Washington most likely wins. So both teams would be desperate to win since there's 0 safety net.

Winner of this game I'd say faces the Giants in playoffs.

AdamJones113 12-27-2016 01:41 AM

I believe a tie sees both teams to the playoffs whether or not Washington wins. Collusion aside, we could see a lot of simple handoffs if this goes to OT.

PeoplesChampGB 12-27-2016 01:43 AM

Packers by 13.

ProfessaPackMan 12-27-2016 09:08 AM

Week 17 SNF: Green Bay Packers (9-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-6)

Here's how the game will go:

Packers jump out to a quick 14-0 lead and people will think these are the same old Lions.

2nd half, Lions mount a comeback and run off 17 straight points to go up by 3. Rodgers leads the Pack into FG range where they tie it up with 45 seconds left.

Stanford goes deep to Tate and he draws a PI on Quinten Rollins, putting the Lions in FG range, in which Prater comes out and hits the GW FG and Lions get to host their first playoff game in 24 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJTurneR 12-27-2016 11:24 AM

Having this at home seriously helps our chances. Ford Field will be rocking.

We need Slay back SO BADLY. There was a reason we gave him a big contract. That is now showing with him out.

Zach Zenner needs to start. Washington just doesn't do much with his carries. Having Riddick back would be nice purely from a passing perspective. I have zero faith in him as a ball carrier though.

Ansah is looking much healthier now, and A'Shawn Robinson is making some big plays for us lately.

They need to give Stafford as much control as he is allowed. Once again Caldwell didn't adjust then when it was too late tried to change things and took the game away from Stafford. That first half against Dallas, Stafford was calling positive audibles one after the other.

Oh, and if we bench Marvin Jones I'd be quite happy. He has been awful.

roadman 12-27-2016 11:42 AM

If the Lions hold our pass rush, this becomes a long game for Packer fans and it's over early.

If we can get to Stafford, this will be a closer game.

A Hail Mary could win it. lol

BleacherBum2310 12-27-2016 11:42 AM

I don't mind being on the road here because Rodgers in a Dome? Yes please.

Clay came alive last week so there may hope there for the defense but this likely will be a shootout.