Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   suggestion for ea ufc 3 grappling only mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=900964)

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA 01-19-2017 04:55 PM

suggestion for ea ufc 3 grappling only mode

Dont know if this has been suggested before it probably has but could we get a glappling only mode for the next game too so we can all brush up on those skills and learn them from one another and test ourselves as i believe anyone who truly wants to master the ground game will make great use of this myself included.
p.s pride mode with japanese rules would be a welcome addition too :headbang2:headbang2

Solid_Altair 01-19-2017 08:20 PM

Re: suggestion for ea ufc 3 grappling only mode

I'm quite curious about a grappling only mode. I wonder if the meta would survive without strikes. I guess it could. And maybe it would require some adjustments.

To be honest I probably wouldn't play it much. So, I'd not be the guy who would insist that it gets made. I love grappling, but I love variety even more.

And about your desire for a Pride Mode... why the hell would you keep the Japanese rules out of it?

Galgorian 01-19-2017 09:34 PM

It would be fun if they included this as part of career mode like a Eddie Bravo invitational, Metamoris or Submission Underground.

Haz____ 01-19-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galgorian (Post 2048665523)
It would be fun if they included this as part of career mode like a Eddie Bravo invitational, Metamoris or Submission Underground.

That would be sweet. They must all already have some sort of deal with UFC too.

All sorts of UFC fighters have been those events: Jon Jones, Hendo, Bendo, Chad Mendes, Jessica Eye, Meisha Tate, Kenflo, Rory Mac, Shaub, Barnett, Joe Soto, etc

Gotmadskillzson 01-20-2017 12:49 AM

I would be all for Pride Mode if they would have all or most of the Pride greats in the roster for Pride mode. I would love an ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship mode as well.

Haz____ 01-20-2017 02:06 AM

Well ADCC wouldnt make any sense.

UFC owns Pride so thats why thats possible.

EBI, Metamoris, and Flo Submission Underground all have deals with UFC already so thats why those would be possible.

TheShizNo1 01-20-2017 08:03 AM

PRIDE is one of the biggest reasons I'll never get rid of U3; would love to see it return.

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA 01-20-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid_Altair (Post 2048665407)
I'm quite curious about a grappling only mode. I wonder if the meta would survive without strikes. I guess it could. And maybe it would require some adjustments.

To be honest I probably wouldn't play it much. So, I'd not be the guy who would insist that it gets made. I love grappling, but I love variety even more.

And about your desire for a Pride Mode... why the hell would you keep the Japanese rules out of it?

oops sorry i meant with pride rules it deffinately would not be pride mode without them :59: