Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   All sliders to 0 (/forums/showthread.php?t=901294)

madmax25 01-24-2017 10:07 AM

All sliders to 0

Sorry if this has been asked, but has anyone experimented with all sliders set to 0? Would that essentially place all emphasis on the player attributes, or would that completely break the game? Haven't tried it, but have found that the lower my sliders are, the more realistic things start to become.

tyler28 01-24-2017 10:23 AM

Re: All sliders to 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax25 (Post 2048670783)
Sorry if this has been asked, but has anyone experimented with all sliders set to 0? Would that essentially place all emphasis on the player attributes, or would that completely break the game? Haven't tried it, but have found that the lower my sliders are, the more realistic things start to become.

This has been tested and even discussed with developers. There is a tweet floating around in the forums where the developers debunked this and said anything lower than 50 will nerf the ratings. For some reason 0 may feel or work better on some sliders but that was the answer that was provided straight from the developers so take it as its worth.

With that said if you feel it works for you use it. Flazkos set impliments some 0s on his sets and im pretty sure thats where you can find the screen shot of the tweeted discussion.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

madmax25 01-24-2017 11:55 AM

Re: All sliders to 0

Awesome, thank you! Did not know if there had been discussion from Devs and/or slider gurus on this.