Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Create a team in 17 (/forums/showthread.php?t=901317)

hbk_wess 01-24-2017 03:31 PM

Create a team in 17

Other than Diamond Dynasty can you create a team in 17?

Many of us have been waiting on this feature

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

countryboy 01-24-2017 03:35 PM

Re: Create a team in 17

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbk_wess (Post 2048671230)
Other than Diamond Dynasty can you create a team in 17?

Many of us have been waiting on this feature

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Unknown.

Still waiting on all of the new features and additions for '17 to be announced.

RawlingsHOH 01-24-2017 05:03 PM

I've been praying for this before mlb 09. Got teased with DD, now that DD is established I really hope this finally happens. Every other sports title has expansion/ create a team

Sent from my SM-G903W using Operation Sports mobile app

OleEnglish 01-24-2017 05:09 PM

I'd love create a team or better yet relocation or expansion in franchise like all star baseball back in the day.

Dannyray64 01-24-2017 06:33 PM

I have been patiently waiting for a relocation/expansion mode for this game, especially with the solid logo and uniform editor that now exists. Really hoping it happens this year!

In terms of a stadium creator, I would be fine with just getting to pick from a few generic/minor league/historic stadiums. Being able to create a truly unique franchise and developing a history for it is super appealing to me, and I think to others as well!

BDrizz 01-24-2017 06:50 PM

What in the hell is taking so damn long for them to release any info? Even just the schedule... Seems really late this year...

MEL12170 01-24-2017 06:56 PM

I would love a relocation/expansion mode. I have been wanting to bring the Expos back for so long.

tessl 01-24-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannyray64 (Post 2048671457)
I have been patiently waiting for a relocation/expansion mode for this game, especially with the solid logo and uniform editor that now exists. Really hoping it happens this year!

In terms of a stadium creator, I would be fine with just getting to pick from a few generic/minor league/historic stadiums. Being able to create a truly unique franchise and developing a history for it is super appealing to me, and I think to others as well!

I'd settle for create-a-team for now but if they could also do relocation/expansion that would be okay. One possible conflict could be the player morale which now includes hometown and location of the team. Relocating a team would require reprogramming of that so if they aren't prepared to go quite that far just yet I'd settle for creating my own uniforms and team name to replace an existing team using what is currently available in the diamond dynasty mode.