Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show 17 Screenshots (Work in Progress) (/forums/showthread.php?t=901472)

Steve_OS 01-25-2017 05:06 PM

MLB The Show 17 Screenshots (Work in Progress)

3 Attachment(s)
Just a few WIP screenshots...

tnixen 01-25-2017 05:20 PM

Re: MLB The Show 17 Screenshots (Work in Progress)

Very early screen shots I am sure because I do not think we are seeing any new "grass tech" in those screen shots. :grin:

On another note I wonder if we can use those camera views in the Yankees Stadium screen shot for Batting, Pitching and fielding in 17?

tessl 01-25-2017 05:40 PM

The first screen shot reminds me of a feature in a previous game. I think it was high heat which allowed you to put the game in manage mode and watch from any seat in the stadium. Unfortunately it was bugged and would freeze the game but it was a fun thing to do - until the game froze.

Thanks for the screenshots.

Russell_SCEA 01-25-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnixen (Post 2048672721)
Very early screen shots I am sure because I do not think we are seeing any new "grass tech" in those screen shots. :grin:

On another note I wonder if we can use those camera views in the Yankees Stadium screen shot for Batting, Pitching and fielding in 17?

Those screens are from late November if my memory serves me correctly. At the time they where taken none of the new graphical improvements where implemented into the builds yet.

tnixen 01-25-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessl (Post 2048672749)
The first screen shot reminds me of a feature in a previous game. I think it was high heat which allowed you to put the game in manage mode and watch from any seat in the stadium. Unfortunately it was bugged and would freeze the game but it was a fun thing to do - until the game froze.

Thanks for the screenshots.

yep I loved that in high heat baseball was hard as hell to play that way but was great for CPU vs CPU games :y220:

tnixen 01-25-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA (Post 2048672751)
Those screens are from late November if my memory serves me correctly. At the time they where taken none of the new graphical improvements where implemented into the builds yet.

Thanks for the info Russell you the man! :cheers:

Bobhead 01-25-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnixen (Post 2048672721)

Someone want to tell me what in the world "grass tech" is? Are we finally at the age where grass is self aware?

tnixen 01-25-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobhead (Post 2048672824)
Someone want to tell me what in the world "grass tech" is? Are we finally at the age where grass is self aware?

lol I am assuming it just means new technology for grass that will make it look a lot more real and life like instead of cartoon grass?