Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Pre made expansion team assets available? (/forums/showthread.php?t=901867)

Pazzinho 02-01-2017 10:12 AM

Pre made expansion team assets available?

I'm currently re-doing the uniforms of the Pittsburgh Force (the pre-made expansion team). I really want to use their secondary logo on my jersey, but for some reason that isn't available to use. However, I've seen numerous people creating their own versions of those pre-made teams. So I was wondering if someone has those logo's so I can use them myself.

P.S. I'm on PC, so if anyone has them but is on XBOX or PS4 could you please post the images in here?

TGsoGood 02-01-2017 06:08 PM

Re: Pre made expansion team assets available?

If you are on pc just use the 2k17 explorer tool to extract the image files directly from your steam directory. If you have no clue how to do this check out the nlsc 2k17 forums for tutorials.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Pazzinho 02-07-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGsoGood (Post 2048681535)
If you are on pc just use the 2k17 explorer tool to extract the image files directly from your steam directory. If you have no clue how to do this check out the nlsc 2k17 forums for tutorials.

I couldn't find a tutorial properly explaining and it all looks really confusing. Since it seems that you find it really easy, could you either explain it to me carefully or get me the images?

TGsoGood 02-07-2017 04:46 PM

I will take a look tonight

Pazzinho 02-13-2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGsoGood (Post 2048688864)
I will take a look tonight

Have you looked already?

TGsoGood 02-13-2017 08:39 AM

I dont know which directory they are in. If I knew the team id, I could find them quickly.

FSanchez12 02-13-2017 09:36 AM

You know what could solve all this? Implementing an option to name your design so that users can search "Force" or "Surf" and find it easily. Not sure why 2K hasn't implemented that in the creation.

Check Out My Revival of the Pittsburgh Condors Here: http://tinyurl.com/PitCondors