Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MMA Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Browne (2-19-2017) (/forums/showthread.php?t=902165)

Bigg Cee 02-05-2017 08:37 AM

UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Browne (2-19-2017)

Main Card (FS1)
Derrick Lewis vs. Travis Browne
Johnny Hendricks vs. Hector Lombard
Sam Sicilia vs. Gavin Tucker
Cezar Ferreira vs. Elias Theodorou
Sara McMann vs. Gina Mazany
Paul Felder vs. Alessandro Ricci

Prelims (FS1)
Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Nordine Taleb
Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos
Reginaldo Vieira vs. Aiemann Zahabi
Jack Marshman vs. Thiago Santos

Prelims (UFC Fight Pass)
Ryan Janes vs. Gerald Meerschaert

UFC Fight Night 105
Lewis vs. Browne
February 19, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Scotiabank CENTRE

Bigg Cee 02-06-2017 12:10 AM

Re: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Browne (2-19-2017)

VS.

Haz____ 02-06-2017 10:48 PM

Browny vs Black Beast is a sweet fight. Curious to see Browny now that he's finally out of GFC.

Really the only fight on the entire card i'm interested in though.

Bigg Cee 02-06-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2048687913)
Browny vs Black Beast is a sweet fight. Curious to see Browny now that he's finally out of GFC.

Really the only fight on the entire card i'm interested in though.

The real question is.... If Browne loses does he get cut from the UFC? I think he does then just heads to bellator like everyone else is doing. He just seems to have no fire anymore and lost that nasty attitude he use to have when he was winning.

Now the black beast is a cool and funny dude. I want him to win. The dude cried for the Notebook. lol

Haz____ 02-06-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048687917)
The real question is.... If Browne loses does he get cut from the UFC? I think he does then just heads to bellator like everyone else is doing. He just seems to have no fire anymore and lost that nasty attitude he use to have when he was winning.

Now the black beast is a cool and funny dude. I want him to win. The dude cried for the Notebook. lol

Black Beast is super funny man. I wanna smoke with that dude and talk ****. He seems cool as hell.

I think it was honestly just Edmond making Travis fight really stupid. He wants everyone to be a pure boxer for some reason, and takes away all their actual skills. Worst coach ever.

I used to be a big Browny fan, but his last few fights have been terrible. And then he goes and eye pokes the **** outa my dude Meathead, and that was super frustrating to watch.

Bigg Cee 02-06-2017 11:26 PM

What I don't understand is, if Edmond is such a bad coach then why do a lot of top mma fighters go to him?

Just curious because I've always heard this but never knew why. I know ppl really hate the guy but still he must be doing something right.

Hmmm... :y2:

Haz____ 02-06-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048687954)
What I don't understand is, if Edmond is such a bad coach then why do a lot of top mma fighters go to him?

Just curious because I've always heard this but never knew why. I know ppl really hate the guy but still he must be doing something right.

I don't know if this is true, but i've read he actually pays certain fighters to train there.

But who knows how true that is.

Dave_S 02-07-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048687954)

Think Browne said he's still with GFC. I did read he was training elsewhere.

I don't know what top level fighters go to him. I think Ellenburger left, Browne is there for Rousey.