Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   I think New patch just broke the online leagues (/forums/showthread.php?t=902787)

Hollywood2417 02-14-2017 01:13 PM

I think New patch just broke the online leagues

Have a lot of people reporting the league are now broken games are being played but aren't being counted for I can't advance the teams to the next round myself can't make any changes we have left the league came back in nothing happens we have turned off our Ps4 same issue keeps happing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amedawg00 02-14-2017 04:29 PM

Re: I think New patch just broke the online leagues

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood2417 (Post 2048697679)
Have a lot of people reporting the league are now broken games are being played but aren't being counted for I can't advance the teams to the next round myself can't make any changes we have left the league came back in nothing happens we have turned off our Ps4 same issue keeps happing

My MLO members are reporting the same thing. Games are not registering. This mode was extremely stable from release day so it's troubling for the patch to break it and cause flash backs of 2k15 broken leagues. Leftos simballer Dave... Please chime in about the impending hot fix for this issue please.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

HUSTLER_79 02-14-2017 07:09 PM

Same here ..played a game vs the cavs and lost
But after checking my agenda it didnr register
Im trying to sim this game and force cavs the win but it keeps loading for 20 minutes straight no result....keeps saying in progress. ....

Feels like online leagues getvto bite the dust again.

This is bull

HUSTLER_79 02-14-2017 07:13 PM

Cant even play a game by the way in online myleague
It says synching your recent changes once i start the game

This is classic 2k ish again

Hollywood2417 02-14-2017 07:30 PM

I hope this isn't repeat of what happen in NBA 2k15

diehardknicksfan 02-14-2017 07:32 PM

they definitely ****ed it up lol. i can't edit my lineups at all. it just resets whenever i start a game or exit the lg. just made a trade and can't move my guys into the starting lineup

MizzyMike05 02-14-2017 10:30 PM

Yep my online league seems to be going through the same thing. I can't get games to register nor will it sim through games for it to advance. Same thing for lineup changes too they won't stick. Hopefully they can address this asap.

ochocinco123 02-14-2017 10:40 PM

Same thing happening with my league. An owner just left the league, and on the 'League Members' page it says he is not in the league anymore, but on the schedule, it still shows his icon controlling the team.

Furthermore, games haven't been counting and simulations are not working either. Seems like the game mode is stuck and no new changes can occur. Reassuring to know that it's not just my league. Hopefully 2k figures this out, not fair to all these guys who put in a lot of time in online leagues.