Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Is it possible to prestige with this lineup (/forums/showthread.php?t=903412)

lexxon11 02-23-2017 08:54 PM

Is it possible to prestige with this lineup

1 Attachment(s)
I just lost by 42 points to ammy steph, ruby klay, diamond butler, ammy cousins, with this lineup.

Just wondering, is it possible to prestige with my current lineup?

harryl 02-23-2017 08:57 PM

Re: Is it possible to prestige with this lineup

I don't know about your main question, but the lineup you lost to is not one that cannot be handled by a lineup like yours.

lexxon11 02-23-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryl (Post 2048712160)
I don't know about your main question, but the lineup you lost to is not one that cannot be handled by a lineup like yours.

Well, can you help me out? I put a great defensive team and it didn't work. So what would you suggest or defense doesn't really matter.

KyrieAbuser 02-23-2017 09:20 PM

Depends how you play to be honest, you can win with any lineups as long it match your style of play.

harryl 02-23-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexxon11 (Post 2048712173)
Well, can you help me out? I put a great defensive team and it didn't work. So what would you suggest or defense doesn't really matter.

Well, you still have to play defense with your defensive lineup. I don't mean to be flip about it, but I don't know how you played. Maybe you need to keep improving in your gameplay. Defense and/or Offense.

But it's not necessarily your lineup. Your lineup looks good and well formulated to me. Changes to it would be more about preference than "good" or "bad."

Also could be that you're playing in a low League level. With really low Pro difficulty, and even All-Star, even with good defense, opponents can still nail iffy/bad shots. A lot of people think, at the lower Leagues, offense > defense.

Not sure I agree with that, but it's something to consider.

lexxon11 02-23-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryl (Post 2048712189)
Well, you still have to play defense with your defensive lineup. I don't mean to be flip about it, but I don't know how you played. Maybe you need to keep improving in your gameplay. Defense and/or Offense.

But it's not necessarily your lineup. Your lineup looks good and well formulated to me. Changes to it would be more about preference than "good" or "bad."

Also could be that you're playing in a low League level. With really low Pro difficulty, and even All-Star, even with good defense, opponents can still nail iffy/bad shots. A lot of people think, at the lower Leagues, offense > defense.

Not sure I agree with that, but it's something to consider.

I have two styles of play:
1. get def. stops get out and run
2. ball movement and then low post game.

harryl 02-23-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexxon11 (Post 2048712198)
I have two styles of play:
1. get def. stops get out and run
2. ball movement and then low post game.

That sounds good. But I don't know how well you executed that plan, right?

lexxon11 02-23-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryl (Post 2048712200)
That sounds good. But I don't know how well you executed that plan, right?

I have a hard time reading my offensive players they do some random stuff.
And On defense I just didn't know what to do.