Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MMA Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   UFC: Bisping vs. St-Pierre (/forums/showthread.php?t=903919)

Bigg Cee 03-03-2017 10:08 PM

UFC: Bisping vs. St-Pierre

Dave_S 03-03-2017 10:10 PM

Re: UFC: Bisping vs. St-Pierre

You spelled Bisping and St-Pierre wrong.

Georges is going to get smashed.

Bigg Cee 03-03-2017 10:26 PM

Bisping owned GSP at the press conference today. He was in gangsta mode dropping nothing but F Bombs. lol like a fine wine, Bisping gets better with age.

It would be cool to see GSP get knocked out in the first. You will never hear the end of it on UFC tonight.

The JareBear 03-03-2017 10:30 PM

When they announced Georges was returning I really wanted to see him come back and get a win, but I dunno if I am rooting for him in this matchup. I have been critical of Bisping for years but has proven me wrong many times, and lately has really won me over. Dude is a real OG and I think his story is awesome.

I don't hate this fight, I see why they did it. I am not sure I love the idea of GSP being the 185 champ, but who knows what the future holds, right?

Bigg Cee 03-03-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The JareBear (Post 2048722827)
When they announced George was returning I really wanted to see him come back and get a win, but I dunno if I am rooting for him in this matchup. I have been critical of Bisping for years but has proven me wrong many times, and lately has really won me over. Dude is a real OG and I think his story is awesome.

I don't hate this fight, I see why they did it. I am not sure I love the idea of GSP being the 185 champ, but who knows what the future holds, right?

Bisping has won me over too. He never entertained me but now he always does. His trash talking is getting so much better and ever since he won the title the dudes mouth has been taken to a whole different level.

Dave_S 03-03-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048722823)

Side Note: It's spelled correctly. What the heck you looking at! Do you mean all caps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048719815)
The real question now is....

Who is going to make the GSP vs. Bisping Thread?

Who ever the lucky person is better make it a good looking thread, please no misspelled thread titles or bad word placement.

I spelled it same way you did.

Dave_S 03-03-2017 11:15 PM

I was joking. Not about GSP getting smashed, but about the spelling.

TreJayMMA 03-04-2017 08:38 AM

When Bisping arrived and started dropping F Bombs, it turned real cringy and obvious he was trying to sell the fight.

Talking about selling a fight, why the hell do the fighter directly tell the fans * we're trying to sell a fight * . Isn't the point to try and convince the fans that you guys actually hate each other until the fights actually over?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk