Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 17 - Online CFM Reset From Week 5 to Week 1** (/forums/showthread.php?t=904111)

Dj_MyTime 03-07-2017 08:37 AM

Madden 17 - Online CFM Reset From Week 5 to Week 1**

Like the title says our 32 man online CFM reset last night, we were moving along fine, all the games wrapped up and we advanced, around 11am est. (This is Season 6 BTW, 2021 season)

By the time I got home at 5:30pm est or so to log in and re-invite a user it said we were back in Week 1. Had several others also confirm that as well, so we've re-assigned all the W's to at least get everyone back to their same records (thank goodness for DL) but I've heard once this happens once you get to the point of the reset it will still revert.

We are crossing our fingers on this one, I'm inclined to believe once we clear to Week 6 we should be ok. Another side affect was it even defaulted to the same users that were there in Week one, which doesn't match some of our Week five users. And I'm pretty sure it corrupted some of their GTs as they were unable to rejoin.

I created a secondary account and it was able to join, and retire to a new coach so that function is operational.

If any of you have experienced similar or the same please share your results, thanks.

Dj_MyTime 03-07-2017 12:48 PM

Re: Madden 17 - Online CFM Reset From Week 5 to Week 1**

Forty six views, and no one else has seen this??

howboutdat 03-08-2017 08:19 AM

dang that sucks man, we are starting season 6 ourselves right now. Hope this is not something that seems to happen in season 6 in online leagues. As you said thank goodness for DL , as it at least allows you to assign the wins to the correct teams to get back where you were, please update if you get reverted back to week 1 or get to move forward.

As for the users not being able to rejoin again,i have removed people before and they came back later in year, so im just curious have you tried to send them invite to their psn name to see if they could rejoin?Or just give them password and see if that lets them rejoin. That is odd it wont let them back in, ive had to remove owners before and they came back and it let them back in, i believe i sent them invites to get back in.I figure you already tried this , but just thought id toss it out, only thing i can think of off top of my head.

Dj_MyTime 03-08-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howboutdat (Post 2048728509)
dang that sucks man, we are starting season 6 ourselves right now. Hope this is not something that seems to happen in season 6 in online leagues. As you said thank goodness for DL , as it at least allows you to assign the wins to the correct teams to get back where you were, please update if you get reverted back to week 1 or get to move forward.

As for the users not being able to rejoin again,i have removed people before and they came back later in year, so im just curious have you tried to send them invite to their psn name to see if they could rejoin?Or just give them password and see if that lets them rejoin. That is odd it wont let them back in, ive had to remove owners before and they came back and it let them back in, i believe i sent them invites to get back in.I figure you already tried this , but just thought id toss it out, only thing i can think of off top of my head.

Whether via invite, or a manual rejoin the CFM ''servers can't process this request at this time'' error kept happening. Which is why I tested with a new GT.

My theory is that the GTs that were removed were apart of the corrupted file, and still show in on the EA Server side, and if that's true it explains why ''it can't be processed'' when users try to rejoin (because on the server side they are already in).

We'll be advancing tonight as guys play their Week 5 games, and we'll see how it goes.

Dj_MyTime 03-09-2017 08:46 AM

**UPDATE**

So far so good, we advanced to Week 6 last night, and there does not seem to be any lingering affects. (I haven't had a chance to log on today).

Dj_MyTime 03-13-2017 01:17 PM

**UPDATE**

So far so good in Week 8 currently.