Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   25 Aniversary Mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=90465)

Cardot 07-29-2004 11:09 PM

25 Aniversary Mode

I think it is pretty cool to replay some of the NFL classics in the Aniversary mode, but is there any way to edit the player names?

It is a great feature, but I wish that VC would had gone a little farther to set the correct atmosphere. It may be trivial, but the Buffalo 35-3 comeback against Houston was played during a grey, dreary Buffalo day in January. In 2K5 however, this challenge played during a bright sunny day....not a big deal, but takes a little bit away from the atmosphere. The Pats/Rams Superbowl is in the Superdome, but the it just doesn't feel the same with Saints Logos all over the field. Maybe next year they can improve upon this.

bryan_05 07-29-2004 11:16 PM

Re: 25 Aniversary Mode

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Cardot said:
I think it is pretty cool to replay some of the NFL classics in the Aniversary mode, but is there any way to edit the player names?

It is a great feature, but I wish that VC would had gone a little farther to set the correct atmosphere. It may be trivial, but the Buffalo 35-3 comeback against Houston was played during a grey, dreary Buffalo day in January. In 2K5 however, this challenge played during a bright sunny day....not a big deal, but takes a little bit away from the atmosphere. The Pats/Rams Superbowl is in the Superdome, but the it just doesn't feel the same with Saints Logos all over the field. Maybe next year they can improve upon this.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

yeah the field markings take away from the Super Bowl, I just play them so I can beat them all to work on my Crib/VIP stuff ... this game rocks my socks off

Fresh Tendrils 07-29-2004 11:23 PM

bryan_05 said:
Cardot said:

yeah the field markings take away from the Super Bowl, I just play them so I can beat them all to work on my Crib/VIP stuff ... this game rocks my socks off

Yeah, the players names doesn't matter to me either way. It's just weird to replay the Titans vs Rams and see the Saints colors and logos. I'm trying to get the catalogs; I forgot I even started a franchise.

Shadow 07-29-2004 11:46 PM

Yea I like the mode I finishe about 3, but I'm having trouble with the 24th one. I think its the one one when u r using the Packers. I cant get past the first play from scrimmage of 4th and 26.

Yea I like the mode I finishe about 3, but I'm having trouble with the 24th one. I think its the one one when u r using the Packers. I cant get past the first play from scrimmage of 4th and 26.

Fresh Tendrils 07-30-2004 12:20 AM

Shadow said:

The only way I got a firstdown was from defensive pass interference.

dsmith0722 07-30-2004 03:43 AM

I ran a flea flicker and Thrash was open 20 yds down the middle of the field. I caught it and ran the last 6 yards.