Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Other Sports (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Disc Jam Review (PS4) (/forums/showthread.php?t=905011)

RaychelSnr 03-20-2017 05:05 PM

Disc Jam Review (PS4)

On the heels of the massive success that is Rocket League comes High Horse Entertainment’s Disc Jam. A quick pick-up-and-play match-style game between two players (or two teams) with basic controls, simple rules and a whole lot of fun. It features gameplay that is addicting, but after playing the game for a little over a week, one has to wonder if there is enough here to keep people coming back.

Read More - Disc Jam Review (PS4)

snc237 03-20-2017 06:41 PM

:( wanna play it for Xbox. Damn you PS4 lol

oneamongthefence 03-26-2017 08:05 PM

Re: Disc Jam Review (PS4)

This game is addictive. Easy to learn hard to master. Hopefully features are added because this a good foundation to build upon. The only issue is user base. It sometimes takes a while to get into a match.

Sent from my LGAS992 using Operation Sports mobile app

Bigg Cee 03-28-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneamongthefence (Post 2048753589)
This game is addictive. Easy to learn hard to master. Hopefully features are added because this a good foundation to build upon. The only issue is user base. It sometimes takes a while to get into a match.

This game is going no we're without a Win/Lose leaderboard. I love the gameplay and thinking of different ways to outsmart your opponent, but all that won't matter if we don't get a leaderboard soon. Nothing worse then playing for nothing, even if leaderboards are a waste. I just want to know how good or bad I've been.

Weekly wins and overall wins would be great for this game on a competitive level. I'm surprised they never added it in during launch.

oneamongthefence 03-28-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048758690)
This game is going no we're without a Win/Lose leaderboard. I love the gameplay and thinking of different ways to outsmart your opponent, but all that won't matter if we don't get a leaderboard soon. Nothing worse then playing for nothing, even if leaderboards are a waste. I just want to know how good or bad I've been.

Weekly wins and overall wins would be great for this game on a competitive level. I'm surprised they never added it in during launch.

We do get a bunch of pointless unlockables for playing though.

Bigg Cee 04-02-2017 01:40 AM

This game is so dead! :(

bcruise 04-04-2017 12:55 AM

Just HAD to go and add stat tracking and skill based matchmaking the same night Persona came out, didn't you?! :y5:

Oh well....will definitely be trying this out in the next few days when I can squeeze it in - this is what I've been waiting for to get back into the game. Fortunately it's a very quick pick up and play type of game.

countryboy 04-04-2017 01:00 PM

I like it!

Hope the new update makes finding a match easier/quicker.