Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=905253)

BSUFAN 03-24-2017 09:55 AM

Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread

Okay , Baseball season is upon us and you know what that means, time to get our RTTS fix on for 2017. This years version looks to be the best RTTS yet with all the different narratives and choices you will have to make. I am so excited for the CAP and ball physics this will enhance the game even better. I guess will start out with a power hitting 1st baseman hopefully I can be drafted by my favorite team ( Cardinals ) if not then I will wait for an opportunity to sign with them. Good luck to all the regular RTTS players and for all the new players you will love it.

BSUFAN 03-24-2017 10:23 AM

Re: Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread

I am trying to decide about importing my Cardinal SS from 16 to this years game, I left off specifically in April the beginning of the 2017 season. I am not sure about what I should do, I am thinking maybe I will wait a month so then import after I get a handle on the new narrative.

SHSMoss30 03-24-2017 10:40 AM

Haven't decided on a definite position yet for my fielder but I'm leaning towards CF or 3B. Then like always I'll also have a SP.

Can't wait to dive into this mode with all the Pave Your Path additions/improvements! Should be epic!

Also, I kind of like that they took away the option the pick a team. I would usually see where I got drafted then back out and and just manually select a team I wanted to play for if I didn't like where I got drafted to. So this will make the experience more realistic for sure.

Dmanning2 03-24-2017 10:43 AM

CF Dodgers

every year.

BSUFAN 03-24-2017 10:44 AM

I saw on one of the streams a RTTS narrative to your advisor about wanting to be drafted by your favorite team, so making this choice might be the way to get selected by your team, not sure though. Guess we will find out soon enough.

WhiteBunny 03-24-2017 10:48 AM

It would be nice to play as an outfielder, but first i need to check if the fielding camera is a bit better. Otherwise i'll go with 2B or 3B.

PhilliesFan13 03-24-2017 10:49 AM

I am carrying over my Rays first baseman who is in his 4th season (3rd full). I plan to finally finish a career for the first time. Even if I only get some of the new RTTS bells and whistles I still want to carry this one over. I may start a new pitcher though. Haven't done a pitcher since MLB 11.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

dalger21 03-24-2017 10:53 AM

For the most part, I'm going to stick with the two RttS players I'll be bringing from 16. I might start a new RttS SS/3B later on to see how the PYP is and how it works.