Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Offseason roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=905367)

BrianM207 03-26-2017 09:10 AM

Offseason roster

I just uploaded an off season roster to the vault(its an OSFM roster that I continued to update throughout the season). The rosters themselves are pretty darn accurate. I may have missed a minor league free agent or 2 but I think I got all of them off of their former teams. The 25 & 40 man rosters could use some work as I didnt dive into them too much. Contracts of newly signed guys are close as well(this was more about getting guys on teams the signed with and free agents off of their old teams).

If anyone wants to use it for the next few days then there ya go :) Or for anyone whos not getting 17...either way, hope you enjoy it.

PSN: BrianM207
Roster will be the most currently uploaded

agentlaw13 03-26-2017 11:51 AM

Re: Offseason roster

Thanks for uploading this. Will give it a look. Might use it to start a new RTTS on 16, save the RTTS before the draft, and then transfer to 17 on Tuesday.

One question, are equipment edits in this roster as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

BrianM207 03-26-2017 11:55 AM

I didint personally edit anything. I forget what what roster I used as a base so whatever was done to that is all that is done.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

ninertravel 03-27-2017 04:11 AM

Thanks these are awesome and up to date gonna use them for 17 tomorrow !

BrianM207 03-27-2017 04:41 PM

Thanks...I tried. A lot of moves have happened since 8 oclock yesterday morning thou! For personal reasons Im nkt getting the game tomorrow(waiting a week) so I might try to do an updated one for opening day. Also realized I should have added a year to everyone contract so it would work out correctly. Might try to do that if I have time.

BaylorBearBryant 03-27-2017 05:42 PM

I would like to use these rosters for an RTTS on '17. I'll wait until the OSFM '17 come out before I start a franchise.

How would I go about using these for '17? Do I still have to have '16?

ninertravel 03-27-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant (Post 2048755047)
I would like to use these rosters for an RTTS on '17. I'll wait until the OSFM '17 come out before I start a franchise.

How would I go about using these for '17? Do I still have to have '16?

it requires a LOAD of work to do, when my digital goes live I might work on doing it. but you gotta export all the players to the roster by using the CPU roster control on. I wouldn't expect OSFM to be out for a few more weeks.

It may take a good 30 hours to import all the players from this roster into 17. allow 1 hour per team.

BrianM207 03-27-2017 07:00 PM

Yeah...i tried it last year and think I clocked it in at about an hour a team.