Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Penalty sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=905381)

metaldan1991 03-26-2017 01:21 PM

Penalty sliders

If I take a slider set but use another slider sets penalties will that mess up the sliders for gameplay? Like are penalties separate or do they affect gameplay too?

JoshC1977 03-26-2017 02:06 PM

Re: Penalty sliders

Do penalties interact directly with the gameplay sliders? No....and devs have confirmed that.

Do penalties have their own actions with respect to independently triggering animations/actions? Yes, I am convinced they do (though others disagree). Raise the facemask slider and you see more of intense tackling animations occur (even when not called). Raise RTP, you will see a much more intense pass rush....I can go on and on.....

Don't take my word (or anyone else's) for it....plug in the values you want, play 8-10 games to get a proper sample size and see how it goes for you. Make your own judgments....

metaldan1991 03-26-2017 02:19 PM

My problem is I don't have time to play 8-10 games to tweak things. That's why I ask you guys who know everything :)

metaldan1991 03-26-2017 02:21 PM

You wouldn't happen to know what's causing great players to drop long passes when they get hit every single time would you? Its really starting to piss me off when brown drops every long pass unless he's wide open. Its making his stats look really bad.