Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   After the Last Patch, the Game is a Cheating Machine (/forums/showthread.php?t=905969)

kpeercy 03-31-2017 07:57 AM

After the Last Patch, the Game is a Cheating Machine

I'm not great at this game but could win anywhere from 9 to 11 games per season playing on all Madden with sliders I found here. However, after the last patch, it is an absolute struggle to win any games because cheating appears to be in full effect. Every time I get a lead, there will be a pass batted high in the air for a pick six. If that doesn't happen, my reliable running back will suddenly get stripped in the center of the line or be caught from behind and have the ball poked out. It never fails. If I am ahead by a touchdown or two in the fourth quarter, every time I get a first down there will be a holding call. It is hilarious.

Dj_MyTime 03-31-2017 09:40 AM

Re: After the Last Patch, the Game is a Cheating Machine

You forgot to add in the ''Blocked FG'' ... I've literally watched the CPU call FG protect where the edge rushers back off, but in ''those games'' the CPU decides to ratchet it up a notch it's guaranteed they'll block a PAT/FG.

cusefan74 03-31-2017 10:09 AM

Playing on all madden is a cheat fest anyways.

Since the last patch I have not seen one blocked kick, not one. I don't even worry about it anymore.

roadman 03-31-2017 04:02 PM

Yeah, I'll just drop a few quotes from Clint from a few weeks ago that keeps on being brought up periodically.

Someone on Twitter asked him if DPP(Dynamic Player Performance) was still in the game:

Ah. No, that doesn't exist. The only things that can change ratings during a game are fatigue and the 'Clutch' trait.

Next question:

What about "momentum"? Are shifts in the game just the result of random distribution of dice rolls? Big debate in our league

No momentum. Random dice rolls, think of them like roulette. Fatigue also has a bit more impact than assumed as well.

kpeercy 03-31-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2048765257)
Yeah, I'll just drop a few quotes from Clint from a few weeks ago that keeps on being brought up periodically.

Someone on Twitter asked him if DPP(Dynamic Player Performance) was still in the game:

Ah. No, that doesn't exist. The only things that can change ratings during a game are fatigue and the 'Clutch' trait.

Next question:

What about "momentum"? Are shifts in the game just the result of random distribution of dice rolls? Big debate in our league

No momentum. Random dice rolls, think of them like roulette. Fatigue also has a bit more impact than assumed as well.

I have to call BS.

roadman 03-31-2017 04:32 PM

That's your prerogative if your saying a developer of the game isn't telling the truth.

Comeback code, rubber band AI, and cheating doesn't happen for me on the all pro level at all.

These theories have been debunked since the Ian days.

kpeercy 03-31-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2048765311)
That's your prerogative if your saying a developer of the game isn't telling the truth.

Comeback code, rubber band AI, and cheating doesn't happen for me on the all pro level at all.

These theories have been debunked since the Ian days.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll have to find some competitive all pro sliders again.

Speedy 03-31-2017 09:57 PM

@ the OP...

You're playing on All-Madden and are upset at how difficult the AI is? Should it be easy?