Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2017-2018 (/forums/showthread.php?t=907621)

Reff99 04-20-2017 03:54 PM

PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2017-2018

Hey everyone!

Finally, here are our Better than EA'S 2017-2018 Be A GM rosters for NHL Legacy on PS3!

US Version
EU Version

Here's what's done:
  • This is a Be A GM file. You can play other modes too, including Play Now, but don't play with any EU team or try to edit lines of any EU teams or the game will crash.
  • Over 3000 players were updated from CHL to NHL. We added over 1200 players who were not in the game to make these rosters the best possible. This includes many rookies for the upcoming drafts, CHL players and International players.
  • Contracts and movements are up to date as after the end of the season (April 8).
  • All players heights, weights, positions, captaincies and numbers should be accurate according to official teams websites and Eliteprospects.com.
  • Free Agents pool consists of players whose 2016-2017 contracts are over and are UFA, and players who played at least one game in AHL in 2016-2017.
  • Johan Franzen, Nathan Horton, Joffrey Lupul, Mikhail Grabovski, Marian Hossa, David Clarkson and Ryane Clowe were removed from their teams since they are injured and their salaries won't count on their team's cap hit for next season.
  • Clarke MacArthur is still with Ottawa, but his attributes were downed to 36 since he will not play and his contract will count on Ottawa's cap hit. His contract was however reduced to 1 year.
  • Dave Bolland is still with Arizona, but his attributes were downed to 36 since he will not play and his presence ont the team is purely for cap hit reasons. His contract is set to 10M, but was however reduced to 1 year.
  • All missing rookies from 2015, 2016 and 2017 drafts, and prospects from 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 drafts were added.
  • SHL, Liiga, DEL, Extraliga and NLA players who were drafted/will be drafted are in SHL so teams can sign them to NHL contracts and they can play in AHL before the age of 20.
  • USHL and NCAA players who were drafted/will be drafted are in DEL so teams can sign them to NHL contracts and they can play in AHL before the age of 20.
  • KHL players who were drafted/will be drafted are in Liiga so teams can sign them to NHL contracts and they can play in AHL before the age of 20.
  • Potentials and attributes for 2015-2021 draft classes were updated according to NHL scouting lists and many mock draft sites.
  • All players were grown two years older, so when starting a new Be a GM, it will be like the 2017-2018 season.
  • Many faces and equipments were edited.
  • Olympic rosters are in. South Korea replaces Japan and Slovenia replaces Ukraine.
  • Vegas Golden Knights are in. You can't add them as the 31st team in a new Be a GM, you can only substitute them with another team.
  • Created the Quebec City Nordiques with Nordiques most famous players.
  • Created the NHL Legends with some of the best players who ever played the game.
  • Created Original Six Teams All Time Rosters.

Rookies potentials guide (2017-2018-2019-2020-2021 drafts)
  • Position 1-5: 4,5 Yellow to 5 Green
  • Position 6-10: 4 Yellow to 4 Green
  • Position 11-30: 3,5 Green to 4 Yellow
  • 2nd round: 3,5 Yellow to 3,5 Green
  • 3rd round: 3 Green to 3,5 Yellow
  • 4th and 5th round: 3 Green
  • 6th and 7th round: 3 Yellow

To do list:
  • Edit 2018 and 2019 draft classes through season.
  • Edit some attributes and potentials through season.
  • Edit rosters with contract signings and transactions.

How to export rosters to your PS3:
  • Download the latest version of my rosters.
  • Using WINRAR (http://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=10), extract the PS3 folder to your USB stick.
  • In your USB stick, you should now have a PS3 folder containing another folder named SAVEDATA, and another one named BLUS315400200. This is the roster file.
  • Now, remove your USB stick from your computer and plug it into your PS3.
  • In the PS3 menu, above NHL Legacy, go to Save data utility.
  • Go to USB Device.
  • Select my rosters (Better than EA).
  • Press Triangle, and Copy.
  • Now the rosters are into your PS3 and should load directly when you start the game.

A really big thank you to bhrangerfan and MetsFan31 for their help with that project!

Have fun!

octobump 04-20-2017 05:45 PM

Re: PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2017-2018

Will the Laval Rocket logo appear in game?

Reff99 04-21-2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octobump (Post 2048801310)
Will the Laval Rocket logo appear in game?

Sadly no since it is not implemented in the core programming of the game.

xKMAN83x 04-21-2017 02:45 PM

Can anyone convert this to XBOX 360

Metsfan31 04-21-2017 05:14 PM

Reff, I wanna thank you again for doing this. You don't know how much I appreciate it! As always I will give you my opinion once I load up the roster.

Should this be the new area to post edits/suggestions or should I use the older thread?

daveribs 04-23-2017 01:29 AM

Just wanna say THANKS for those rosters man! If you need any help or if you want to go deeper and maybe look up how to actually edit the core files of the game, I'm your man! I'm running a CFW PS3 and I'm actually looking at how to get through those EA game files to further mod the game. Let me know if you want a guy to balance the workload of keeping those rosters updated.

Thanks again!

Reff99 04-25-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metsfan31 (Post 2048802797)
Reff, I wanna thank you again for doing this. You don't know how much I appreciate it! As always I will give you my opinion once I load up the roster.

Should this be the new area to post edits/suggestions or should I use the older thread?

Yup, all edits for next season should be posted here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveribs (Post 2048804666)
Just wanna say THANKS for those rosters man! If you need any help or if you want to go deeper and maybe look up how to actually edit the core files of the game, I'm your man! I'm running a CFW PS3 and I'm actually looking at how to get through those EA game files to further mod the game. Let me know if you want a guy to balance the workload of keeping those rosters updated.

Thanks again!

Your help would be much appreciated! What I need/would like for next year:
- All NHL/AHL/Prospects correct gears and faces (Metsfan did a really good job with New York)
- Overalls based on age and production
- Potentials reflecting real life projections, expectations and deceptions
- Possibility to convert my PS3 rosters to Xbox360

babaracus88 04-25-2017 09:54 AM

- Possibility to convert my PS3 rosters to Xbox360[/quote]

Yes please figure out how to convert to xbox 360 it sounds like we are missing out on an awesome roster.