Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Affordable Diamond Dynasty Cards to Help Your Team in MLB The Show 17 (/forums/showthread.php?t=909881)

RaychelSnr 06-02-2017 05:52 PM

Affordable Diamond Dynasty Cards to Help Your Team in MLB The Show 17

After recently offering an introduction on how to build a Diamond Dynasty team on the cheap, it quickly became clear there was still more advice to impart on specific role players who can become invaluable when going toe-to-toe with people online. Best of all, these cards can be acquired for a relatively affordable number of stubs. With all of those coveted diamond cards commanding as much as six figures on the marketplace, you don’t have to blow your entire wad to compete with squads who have managed to stack their lineups with these intimidating diamonds. Instead, you just have to think outside the box a little bit and find creative ways to use all of the different tools baseball players can possess to fight all of those Goliaths out there with your very own Davids. Trust me when I say there are few feelings more satisfying in MLB The Show 17 than managing to take down a team full of superstars and legends with a rag-tag group of misfits that you’ve thrown together like some kind of inspirational sports movie.

Here are a couple of options for a few different key roles on your squad...

Read More - Affordable Diamond Dynasty Cards to Help Your Team in MLB The Show 17

Moose Factory 06-02-2017 08:03 PM

Nice write-up!

A few other affordable gems I've found that have been consistently good:

Carter Capps, RP/CP - 200 Stubs

Hunter Strickland, RP/CP - 185 Stubs

George Springer, OF - 420 Stubs

Jose Berrios SP - 75 Stubs

If you have a little extra the most consistent HR hitter for me has been Kyle Seeger. His brother Corey gets all the attention but Kyle has been clutch.

Kyle Seeger 3B/1B - 2900 Stubs

kac 06-03-2017 08:54 AM

Re: Affordable Diamond Dynasty Cards to Help Your Team in MLB The Show 17

You can definitely win with a budget line up just have to play smart especially against decent players with an all diamond team.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app

coopsta007 06-03-2017 10:20 AM

Great article. I am going to have to buy some of these players for my team.

ty5oke 06-03-2017 01:56 PM

Nice article. Paxton has been back up in the bigs for a start already.

PhilliesFan13 06-03-2017 05:47 PM

Re: Affordable Diamond Dynasty Cards to Help Your Team in MLB The Show 17

Lucas Giolito. Love pitching with him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

kelo360 06-03-2017 10:43 PM

I agree. Awesome article and you're right on with most of those picks. In the bullpen I also really like Devensky (sp) and Melancon as a closer.