Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Need for Speed Payback Official Gameplay Trailer (/forums/showthread.php?t=910176)

Steve_OS 06-10-2017 03:28 PM

Need for Speed Payback Official Gameplay Trailer

Check out the official Need For Speed Payback gameplay trailer. The game is scheduled to release on November 10 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. EA Access subscribers can play the trial version on November 2.

The crew (Tyler, Jess and Mac) have learned that The House are transporting a car equipped with a new piece of technology that may be a key component in bringing them down. This calls for one thing: acquire the car, get hold of the tech and dent The House's plans. The Highway Heist is one of the set piece moments that takes place within *Need for Speed *Payback's single player campaign which follows the story of Tyler, Jess and Mac as they set out to bring down The House.
For the fans that pre-order the Need For Speed Payback Deluxe Edition ($79.99), you can get up to 3 days of early access to the full game. Stand out from the crowd with exclusive customization items and receive in-game discounts, Rep bonuses, and five shipments to get your adventure started. It also includes the upcoming Story Mission Pack and the Need for Speed Payback Platinum Car Pack.

Read more about Need for Speed Payback at the official website.

Click here to view the article.

KingTocco 06-10-2017 09:18 PM

Re: Need for Speed Payback Official Gameplay Trailer

Call me negative nancy or whatever but that looks really bad. It seems like a re-hash of The Run with the same really rough handling components of the past few NFS games.

I wish they would realize that a large majority of the NFS fanbase wants another Underground/Most Wanted (original)/Carbon and not this type of game.

Ky3217 06-11-2017 07:20 PM

Looks like more Need for Burnout. I'll pass

ODogg 06-19-2017 01:09 PM

Looks great to me, I'm preordering. Had a lot of fun with the previous Need for Speed, probably about 200 hours and this looks similar in nature.

texasgmr 07-28-2017 10:33 AM

Looks like it could be a fun title. I still play Need for Speed Rivals with my buddy and still have fun with that game as well. Payback looks beautiful. I can't wait till it drops in November.

ODogg 07-28-2017 10:47 AM

The customization clip they showed yesterday made me want this game yesterday. Looks fantastic...

kwebbvols4423 07-28-2017 10:05 PM

Will probably have horrible driving physics like the last. Hard pass.

ODogg 07-31-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwebbvols4423 (Post 2048919736)
Will probably have horrible driving physics like the last. Hard pass.

It's not a sim racer, physics in the last game were fine for what it was.