Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 18: What would be a great 1st game to show off 4K/HDR? (/forums/showthread.php?t=910454)

ODogg 06-16-2017 02:30 PM

Madden 18: What would be a great 1st game to show off 4K/HDR?

After watching these videos and getting a bit excited about how great the lighting looks, and just the overall graphics, I'm wondering what would be the best first game you guys think to show off the 4K and HDR in Madden 18?

I was thinking maybe taking my Dallas Cowboys to the bay area to take on the San Francisco 49ers for a 4pm game with clear skies would really look great.

What about you guys, thoughts on the first game to see the improved graphics?

SageInfinite 06-16-2017 02:38 PM

Re: Madden 18: What would be a great 1st game to show off 4K/HDR?

That sounds good. Maybe a Dallas home game to see the lighting with the roof open. I'm also interested in seeing how overcast games look. Maybe a game in Jacksonville or Tampa with overcast. Also want to see a night game, maybe a night game in Pittsburgh as well....

Gossennator 06-16-2017 02:40 PM

Levi Stadium for a late afternoon game was the first thing that I thought of as well. Having said that, I really hope they fixed the indoor lighting. I realize it's not going to be as dynamic as natural light but it just looks so dead in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODogg 06-16-2017 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageInfinite (Post 2048874094)
That sounds good. Maybe a Dallas home game to see the lighting with the roof open. I'm also interested in seeing how overcast games look. Maybe a game in Jacksonville or Tampa with overcast. Also want to see a night game, maybe a night game in Pittsburgh as well....

Oh yeah, definitely @ Dallas will be my second game. But for my first I want to see an open air (without any roof) type game you know?

Jacksonville or Tampa, oh yes, both excellent suggestions!!

I always love to see how the Giants and their stadium looks too and since the Cowboys play them 1st maybe that's a viable game as well.

Cowboy008 06-16-2017 02:46 PM

I don't think I can play a game at Dallas with the roof open since that's not an option in CFM. After seeing how great it looks it would make me pick another team for my CFM. Maybe Dallas @ Philly in the snow or Dallas @ Washington in the rain.

K_GUN 06-16-2017 02:58 PM

Im old skool...so...Dallas at SF...in the rain....or...Pats at GB in the snow.....final option...Bills at Chi--sunny day (early season game)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SageInfinite 06-16-2017 03:01 PM

Going forward I'd like to see them add the changing seasons affect the lighting. 1 o'clock games in the winter/fall should appear different. Should get darker much earlier....

adembroski 06-16-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2048874085)
After watching these videos and getting a bit excited about how great the lighting looks, and just the overall graphics, I'm wondering what would be the best first game you guys think to show off the 4K and HDR in Madden 18?

I was thinking maybe taking my Dallas Cowboys to the bay area to take on the San Francisco 49ers for a 4pm game with clear skies would really look great.

What about you guys, thoughts on the first game to see the improved graphics?

Throw in the early '90s throwbacks:)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app